Marshal's Spa Assessment (SUGGESTIONS REQUESTED)

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 29, 2011, 03:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Every day that I can remember to change it. Or whenever I start doing something different. You have not idea how much I love slapping fat poker players.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 29, 2011, 04:50:59 PM
Every day that I can remember to change it. Or whenever I start doing something different. You have not idea how much I love slapping fat poker players.

I slap fried chicken legs. But they dont really get mad or anything.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 04:52:32 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 29, 2011, 04:50:59 PM

I slap fried chicken legs. But they dont really get mad or anything.

I could slap them out of the hands of the fat poker players. That could work.

Ungatt Trunn II

That would work! We shan't know how angry they'd get until we try though.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*looks around*

There arent any over here. How sad.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

Ghost Riders in the sky... I'm actually listening to that right now. Marty Robbins. Awwww yeah.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Im listening to... (I'll give you one guess)

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

I'm listening to Pandora whilst doing German hw

Ungatt Trunn II

I'd listen to Rammstein.

I mean, come oooooooooOoOOon!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar