Immortalized 34

Started by Retto, May 16, 2006, 09:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

Quote from: Peace Alliance on May 17, 2006, 06:06:36 PM
Vinnie, sometimes the scores page doesn't get updated before retto does the immortalization. Usually i edit it myself when that happens but i haven't had the time.

and if we'd all known when it was going to end, we all would have done something different :\

THUS I PROPOSE THE 24 HOUR NOTICE RULE.  24 hours before the reset is made, the players are given a notice, clearly stating the time when the reset is going to be done.  It's unfair dier to those with any form of strategy,  Reset is supposed to happen the first of every month.  When is the last time that happened?  I have come back for the past 3 rounds and still not seen it.  Those with any kind of strategy and pre planning are worked against by this suprise attack by the admins, who regard cash nor preparation for a take over.  If we were given a 24 hour notice, we could deploy our plans and the immortilization would be different.  It would be given to those who truly deserve it, those that have strategy and plan behind their moves.  So we, the players of RWL turbo should get word to Retto that we want a 24 hour minimum notice of the reset, so we take full opportunity of the rest, to deploy our strategical planned strats.  That way we can see who truly is the master of the round.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

VinnieOlle

Thank you, both retto and peace.

Beem I totally agree with you.