Leader missions

Started by Skullkor, July 02, 2011, 09:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullkor

I'm new and trying to use a leader strategy, but I couldn't find what the leader missions do.  I think that I can tell what some of them do, but I don't know what murder, poison, incite uprising, sabotage, and steal do. 

Kilkenne

Espionage
Spy on your opponent's main stats
Murder
Kill 3% of your opponent's forces
Poison
Ruin a portion of your opponent's cash and food
Incite Uprising
Destroys 3% of your opponent's loyalty
Sabotage
Destroys some of your opponent's buildings
Attack
Attacks your opponent with leaders
Steal
Steals a portion of your opponent's money
Make Attack Opportunity
If your opponent has been attacked too much, use this to create an opportunity to keep attacking
Take City
Attempts to steal one of your opponent's cities (if they have one)

Note that all of these except Take City can be reduced in effect if your opponent has Raised Defenses.

They all also rely on your total amount of leaders divided by your total huts. 175 is ideal, 100 is all you can get without destroying huts, however. I will let an expert leader player explain further, and poke one to do so.

Paging Shadow to this thread.

Shadow

That pretty much sums it up for offensive missions. For missions in general's hut, feast makes food, loot makes cash, raises defenses makes you take less damage from others doing offensive missions on you. Prepare raiders lets you attack people in other locations, and move location does just that.

If you want to run a leader strategy, build all your land on huts. Use feast and loot in general's hut to get cash, since you will be losing some each turn without markets and foragers.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..