I need a clan

Started by , June 20, 2003, 09:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narfel

Hey Cheeeesy, I have been a winter member for a very long time and I think it would be a good idea for you to join them because you don't get as attacked as much and you have allies with a lot of people... also you make great freinds in Winter. If you would like to join or ask me anything contact me at #233. I will answer yours or anybody elses questions....

~NARF~
B)  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

No thanks. I'd rather join KOI. I might feel like joiing winter, but I don't now.

Narfel

Okay but try not to attack us because I respect this clan and it respects me so.... if you ever want to join Winter is always there for you.

May Winter protect you always...
~NARF~
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Holby

What does respect have to do with not attacking?
I respect many players in the game, but I still attack them. It makes things more worthwhile when you break.
I will not deleted this

I agree with holby. Most of the people I attack are higher ranked people, who have lots of respect. I attack them because they pose a challange, and are worth fighting. Besides, you can't tell me not to attack winter out of sheer respect. It's preprostorous.

Narfel

*says in feindly voice* Yeah I know I was just messin with you guys, but it gave you a moment to shine by stating what you said. I agree strongly with both of you... hehe! Well anyways, I geuss this topic is kinda over... bye everybody! B)  

Yes. It's over now. I'm in SBS, and nobody can change that...

I'm in SBS cuz its a good clan and you other people took too long.