One man vs One Clan

Started by , January 25, 2003, 09:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why is it that clans always seem to want to gang up on clanless people. Like everyone in clan -x- seems to be attacking me. Yet they make so little progress....

~>John<~

ya well that way they can be sure they wont be attacked by a clan member higher up <_< but it is a terrible strategy/
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

I agree, i really hated it, especially in the beginning when they used to do a lot of damage to me!

Abby The Rat

I do the same, but it just me not my clan. I also look at which clan is near me.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Kilkenne

I fought off the whole of EVTF when I was in about rank 10 (this was with my second horde) and won, its not too hard when it's just you vs a clan...Sometimes its worse being in the clan, because you have to deal with your lower members that get hit up for land when the higher members attack the one person...

Deathclaw

When was all this, Kilk?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Yea i agree, sometimes it's easier to be clanless!

~>John<~

Hmmmm now this i had not heard
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Germania

I fought Alliance once  :D

Didn't win though, hard when they have almost all of the top 10...

Kilkenne

During the whole threat time with you threatening to sic people on me because of my insufficient leader count...smited you good I did...(grammar error, I know)

Deathclaw

I'm sorry, I don't seem to remember any of this fighting you described between you and EVTF.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

I don't want a clan, I'm hoping to get to the top 10 in atleast six months without being in a clan!

Orcrist

Though EO was warring against RIM a while back, I was actually basically the only one doing anything (as I dethroned Ragefur), but it's nice to have a new #1 warlord every week- I only lasted for 2. One person vs. a clan is good if you plan and make the first attack, not allowing them time for revenge, as I did to Ragefur and Alliance did to me.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

windhound

"I fought off the whole of EVTF"
heh, Kilkenne, I was in EVTF and higher than you at that point, yet I never stuck, dont say "whole" if it wasnt the entire clan...
Though, I would have struck, except I was asked not to by a friend...

"One person vs. a clan is good if you plan and make the first attack, not allowing them time for revenge, as I did to Ragefur and Alliance did to me."
heh, that twas what AMD did to me, organised and struck, giveing me no time to react...  though, Vandora and I have sorta come to an understanding...  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't