Looking for a good clan

Started by Agglan Muirscant, October 10, 2003, 01:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agglan Muirscant

Heya! I'm a-looking for a good clan, any suggestions? :)  
Agglan Muirscant, Leader of Agglan's Spearhead horde.

Son of Duke Aubres

Sun Jian

Loren Recruits,i joined ver to there from Loren to build it up join join join!!!!hahahahahhahaha u vill all diiiiiiiie!!!!!HAHAHA!Ok thats quite enough of that now :D  :D  :D  
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Scarwake

No, join The Clan of Evil Blades! The one with the awesome clan tag resembling a sword!!

*looks to the Loren Recruit thingy* Omg....They're doing what I did a few eras or so ago.....*remembers* You realize that it may end up failing most assuredly....The leader unless very trusted and willing to follow the orders of the other leader will end up straying away and ignoring your orders and what not....

*whispers* I know, I've had it happen to me....Let's Go back to remember the The Clan of Flaming Blades and Join The Clan of Flaming Blades.....A time where Blades were everywhere, yet were struggling for the top....Evil........And no....Evil Blades came before Flaming Blades....Flaming Blades was a combination of two clans...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

wolf bite

Yes TJ you are right. That is why I have moved to the sub clan and Bloodwake is running the main clan.  When you and I tried this with the Blades, we had no control or knowledge what was going on in the sub clan.  I think we have found understanding for that mistake.

PS: The Blades, Winter, and LRecruites are the 3 best clans to join for training.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles