Nobody joins noob clans!

Started by , February 13, 2003, 07:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I would like to say, nice try to all the clans out there that are just about to start! you wil get ver few members, if any at all. You will have a better chance of making it in Redwall if you join an old big clan. I mean sure, start your own clan, you won't be hurting anyone but yourself!

Abby The Rat

Err.... I don't know if you know, but I was a n00b when I start my clan, look at where it got me!
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Yes, but you had connections and you were kind of hihg rank!

Abby The Rat

You really don't know the clan as well as you think.

I wasn't, at the time I made the clan, I was, what, ranked ~Thinks back~ 100 something maybe less.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Bravehart

It's a gamble starting a new clan, you might do good, you might crash and get yourself slaughtered. There's a few things that factor in the results:

1: Does your clan have a cool/attractive name? If it's not catchy then people won't want to join it. Same goes for clan crier.
2: What's your rank? Fifty or up is good, top ten means you get a whole lot more members.
3: Most importantly, how much do you recruit. It's a good idea to message almost everyone you see who's not in a clan and politely try to get them to join your clan. Maybe bribe 'em a bit, like offer to send them a few thousand rats or something...
4: Are you friendly with the powerful clans? It's a good idea to try and get a treaty with the big clans, 'cause you don't want them attacking you.

I started my clan Highlanders after Flaming Blades, Clan of Winter, Empire and Dark were already established, and while it's far from largest, it's got 5 members, and 4 more potential members I'm trying to recruit right now. So, it's possible to get a good clan going, but it won't be easy when you're competing with clans like Flaming Blades and Winter.

I?ll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree
I know you can hear me
I can taste it in your tears

Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight

Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one?s there

Badrang the Tyrant

i agree with braveheart...it is a gamble

i was a NOOB on the old server when i started LOJ...i got 13 members in less than a week (i started the clan while still under protection)..then i started ?tealth and no one joined