You remember The Lady Shael a Mod?

Started by The Lady Shael, November 04, 2003, 05:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Um. Well. Hello!

I woke up this morning, just with the intention of taking a quick peek at these forums before I hauled myself off to school, but I stayed on longer than I intended. Something caught my eye, which was the "Admin CP" link in the top bar, and the little blue letters "Admin:" next to my name under active users. Okay, then, my eyes nearly popped out, I almost had a heart attack, and I fell out of my chair.

I sat there on the floor for five minutes, controlling my breathing, and decided to log on AIM to make sure this wasn't a mistake. Ad reassured me that it was intentional, done by Retto himself. Then I realized I should probably go off to school instead of admiring the little blue X's under my name.

But, sorry for boring you, just thought that would be amusing. I'll try not to be /too/ dictator-like...yes, I'll still be the friendly, benevolent little Shael you always knew. Tell me what I'm doing wrong, and I'll do my best to fix it.

*flourishing bow* Your wish is my command, RWLers. Er, well, as long as it complies with the rules.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

QuoteYour wish is my command, RWLers. Er, well, as long as it complies with the rules.

I love that quote. It sums you up quite well shael.

I'm happy for you, you deserved it.

Blackeyes

Good Job! I knwew that you would be the next one. It always seemed so obvious.... You don't suppose you could fix my title... ?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Dead Eye

Shael, if you read the topic I just made in the Ultradisscussion thingy, you will see how I said you do the most outta the MOD and Admins here. You deserve it.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Beatles

Cheerios, dearie *waves*!
You really deserved it, in fact, the only thing that suprised me was, why not earlier?

Side note to Alcaline: what's there to fix? The title's perfect.

Maria Turua

Five second stupidity test:

MORON!

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Wow.. good going Shael.. you definitely deserve it... I had been expecting this for awhile actually, especially after you were voted best overall member.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

W00t, good job, Shaels...I wasn't on today 'cause I was burning the new OS on this brand new comp I've built, but still, that's awesome. Congrats.

Mark

Good job, Shael, your do deserve it.

Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Angrod Palant?r

Shall Shael's ( :D ) mod instinct tempt her into correcting her name? Hroom noot, we'll see.

The Lady Shael

*twitchtwitch*

*edits*

Heh, well, yeah...some things never change....mod instinct included.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

*dies of jealous-ness*

MEH.

:D  :D  :D  

Blackeyes

Quote from: The BeatlesCheerios, dearie *waves*!
You really deserved it, in fact, the only thing that suprised me was, why not earlier?

Side note to Alcaline: what's there to fix? The title's perfect.
The title's perfect
[edited]

Side note to Alcaline
You can refer to me as Blackeyes here.

[1. No flames. 2. No uses of gay or other terms for gay. Consider yourself warned.]
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Beatles

:D
Do you not admit that you spam mercilessly? You have as much as admitted it on several illuminated occasions. So... what's the matter?
BTW, can someone edit that please?

FYI, Alcaline, the closest I ever came to your grisly description was when I called Ad Ameleamin or wot in an AIM chat. I thought that was his new title. :lol:

Ruatine

QuoteFYI, Alcaline, the closest I ever came to your grisly description was when I called Ad Ameleamin or wot in an AIM chat. I thought that was his new title.

*snickers*

Shael, you're awesome! You'll do a great job as an admin. Keep up the good work!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart