3 day Gag - Night Wolf

Started by Peace Alliance, November 02, 2009, 07:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

It's no use getting in fights with the RWL staff, Night Wolf. You haven't any leverage, we have control of everything you do here.

You're gagged for the next 3 days. If you attempt in any way to go around this gag you will be gagged for much longer. If you want to continue down this line I'm just going to ban you, don't think i'd hesitate.

Briar

Message from Night Wolf via MSN:

"im sorry If I offended anyone. I wasnt trying to fight anyone. And that I was bored so I tried to get gaged but it wont happen again."

He was playing with fire and obviously got burned.  So he says he's sorry.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Daryn

Tell Night Wolf to try and come back as quick as possible. We'll miss him in the spa room T^T
Pies.

Peace Alliance

Turns out AoU is guilty of the same thing. Same gag.

Alazar is Back

Ha been there and done that, behave your self Night Wolf ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Death

Peace Alliance

Pippin, please don't post just so say "Haha". I mean, it doesn't carry much weight on it's own. We all want heavier posts.

And Death, feel free to discuss the interesting historical legacy that "the gag" carries, but keep in mind it's a PG forum.

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.