The Ultimate Choice: RWL or VI?

Started by The Lady Shael, June 03, 2003, 03:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Now that Vulpine Imperium is out, many RWLers are leaving, added to a bunch who have recently left, and nearly all the RWLers have signed up for a VI account, myself included. Those who are planning to stay at RWL and help keep it alive please post here. We should try all we can to keep it going as long as possible.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shytalon

Hmm... now that it's summer again, I might get back on RWL, but it's doubtful. I miss the old crowd too much, I guess...

But I am a big fixture on VI already. Go me.
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

The Lady Shael

Hm, I saw. You're pretty high up there, at the top, actually.

It seems pretty unlikely that the "old crowd" will be coming back...some oldbies have already left just in the past few days.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Shytalon

Like who? I'm a bit out of the loop, I'm afriad.

(Oh, and my store is the number one store as well... I have to say that I am more than pleased at my current situation.)
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

The Lady Shael

Mm, Kilk, Aus, Dead Eye, Julie hasn't been around too much either, neither has Calria and a couple others.

CoolClaw

Well I was in the very first forum and I came back.  Besides I'm sure Rwl will die a nice and slow de- I mean of course RWL will live.  We have lived through ough times before.  

P.S. Ad's new name is Walter.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Pikepaw

Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

TR Shadow

Quote from: The Lady ShaelMm, Kilk, Aus, Dead Eye, Julie hasn't been around too much either, neither has Calria and a couple others.
I am indeed here.  I intend to remain here too.

Blackeyes

I am and always will be loyal to RWL , but I am now a VI member and I am playing it more often ... I won't leave yet ... but I will for the summer .. maybe coming on the odd week or 2 ... I will be back on  it september ... I hope to see you all then . (I am not leaving yet but around the end of july)
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Abby The Rat

I'm not going to leave, I got to stay and look after the forum. If I didn't, I've might of left, but no, I'm still going to stay untill there's not enought  new post for me to check and the forum die.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

Quote from: ShytalonHmm... now that it's summer again, I might get back on RWL, but it's doubtful. I miss the old crowd too much, I guess...

The one I bought a whole 5 shares in when there was only two shops?
Big spender, I am.
I will not deleted this

Ruatine

I like VI (I'm Risse S. Kostbar, if ya wanted to know), but I also love RWL. There's no way I'm going to leave or let this place die.

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm going to cling to RWL until I'm the last one left. I don't know why, but I seem to prefer RWL to VI. Maybe it's just that I'm better at RWL.
*stays*

Dixie Ros?

Quote from: ShytalonHmm... now that it's summer again, I might get back on RWL, but it's doubtful. I miss the old crowd too much, I guess...

I owe alot of money in VI, so I think I like RWL better..But... My Loyalty lies wherever Ad is, so It's okay. BTW...Where's the nose on yer avatar?!
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Almkman

I had trouble signing up in VI so I'm not going  to play it.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!