The Ultimate Choice: RWL or VI?

Started by The Lady Shael, June 03, 2003, 03:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

I will be here for as long as I can...I will not be here for the month o' august (jo (Jedi!?) and I are going to BC, Kukon, and possibly Alaska).  But I'll be around in september.  Oh yes I won't be her for the first week of July either...I don't know what I'm going to do with my RWL accout(s).
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Beatles

Quote from: TeufelI like VI (I'm Risse S. Kostbar, if ya wanted to know), but I also love RWL. There's no way I'm going to leave or let this place die.
Ha! As I recall, you IC-flirted with at least 3: Ad, me, and some other female ferret, right?
rofl
I'm Briggs there. And I'm on the News page for "valorful deeds" or whatever.

Ruatine

*raises eyebrow* Ew, gross, disgusting! I don't flirt!

If you're talking about when I was talking to you in the ship's mess, I was just making conversation with you.  :rolleyes:
As for flirting with another girl...
there aren't even words to describe my revulsion. It was all innocent conversation or observation, dear boy.

Geez, some people....
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Beatles

Well, let the reader judge:

"He certainly is a handsome fox... though a bit of a martinet."

"Turning first to Briggsy, she blushes a bit and says in a voice meant only for him, 'I only bought drinks for the rest of the crew. I don't handle alcohol well.'"

The last bit about the female ferret ('of the fairer sex') may be wrong, because you seem to be a female ferret also.

Deathclaw

I show full intentions to stick with RWL.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

The Beatles

Ha, found my old highschool transcript. The Hungarian system is different than the US system, so I didn't know it, but I had a 3.7 GPA in highschool in Hungary. Interesting. In Hungary, that was 4.5 out of 5, or so, though I did the IB course, so I dunno what it's worth, but it's OK.

RazorClaw

I was on here in the old forums when Ad had 10 posts and was ranked about 50. And I'm staying. I'm at least clinging to the forums.

fingo

I'm going both. Then I get the best of both worlds.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Pikepaw

RWL will always be my first website.   PS I'm Urth W. Rath on VI just to let ye know.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ruatine

Quote"He certainly is a handsome fox... though a bit of a martinet."

"Turning first to Briggsy, she blushes a bit and says in a voice meant only for him, 'I only bought drinks for the rest of the crew. I don't handle alcohol well.'"

The last bit about the female ferret ('of the fairer sex') may be wrong, because you seem to be a female ferret also.

Okay, about the first comment: That was intended to get Ad's attention... purely to make him blush because that's so much fun.

The second comment: I was blushing because it seems silly for a naval officer not to be able to handle alcohol. *ahem* My mind was not in the gutter when I said that, but I see how it could be taken as a rather brassy comment. I was just trying to say that I get tipsy after about the first drink. Therefore, I don't drink so I won't get drunk.

The third comment: "The fairer sex" is a very common phrase. We females are fairer when compared to the opposite sex, males. Yes, I am a female ferret. I wouldn't dream of rping a male when I'm a female... I just don't have the ability.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Blackeyes

Why coudln't you play a male ? I have played a female before ... it was hard but I did it .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

I've played many male characters... I once played three characters in a RP which involved five. Anyone know a certain Verde Slashfang? Farran Feverfew?

Ruatine

I've never rped before, and I don't trust myself to think like a male. The poor character would probably be effeminate.  :rolleyes:  

Scarwake

I'll be staying within both realms, even though I seem to be struggling quite a bit in RWL these days...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

CoolClaw

I am horrible in Rwl and have no skill whatsoever.  But I just joined VI and it seems okay.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!