With them I sow the thunder...

Started by Vengerak, July 03, 2003, 07:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Quote from: VengerakSide-note: I see they never got hold of a less retarded/disturbing winking emoticon.
Drives me mad. I occasionally have to resort to using ^_~.
Heh.
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

'Lo, & thanks. Yeah, I'll try to be around. Having a busy summer (If a ''patchy'' one.) so I might not be around as often as I used to be, but I'll make the effort.

By the by, what HAVE you heard about me? I'm remembered?

EDIT: In fact, while we're on the subject (Me being self-indulgent, & all.), HOW am I remembered?

General Austin

As a cool Scot who was actually an honorable warlord. (if that is possible)

P.S. It's okay about the money. If you need more at all just ask me.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Vengerak

lol, cool.

On a more serious note Austin, you really do HAVE to stop offering me cash. You know that it's an offer I am simply incapable of refusing.  ^_^  

General Austin

What's your number? *evil grin* :P  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Aqualis

Welcome back. You probly don't remember me, but it's no big deal. I am somewhat unpbtrusive around here.

Actually, until you said the " ;) " was winking, I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

calria

*waves* Welcome back!

Isn't it weird how the old people never really leave... we just go on hiatus every so often, so that we can come back with a flourish and a yell?

The Lady Shael

*pounces*

RAINE!!!! Geez, I was beginning to that the RWL addiction wasn't getting to you, lately people have been coming back because of it... *grins*

And if I remember correctly, it was 10 billion, not seven. ^_^ I'll let you go this time......but just this once. *winks* (And I must do a rping wink, since the winking smiley looks mentally confused...as everyone before me just mentioned)

Wow, I can't believe this.....we've missed you here so much, a couple weeks ago it seemed so empty in here, everyone was leaving...now everyone's coming back!! Even those treacherous VIers....heh. Ah, I'm so glad you're back though....thanks for the compliments!  :P

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ereptor

Greetings Raine,

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Blackeyes

Hey Raine ... you definently don't remember me I was here after Teuful .. well , I am glad to finally meet you .. I have heard many good things and I hope we become the best friends .

~Blackeyes
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Menatus

Hey, Raine! I've been gone for a while. I must have spammed a lot in my day, because I'm still pretty far up there on the list! I haven't even played for two resets (well, I started in the last one, but only for a little while...) and I just got convinced to come back. I don't know for how long I'll stay.

But yay! One of the old RWLers who were like a legend to me when I started. Whoa, that was a while ago. Okay, I'll shut up now. :P

Blackeyes

Yes Tania , that would be nice ... lol j/k well welcome back both of you (Raine and Tania) I hope to see more of you two on here more often .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Vengerak

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinks*

RAINE???

*stares*

Yaaay! People are returning! Now we just need Klamath...
Yes, I'm still here. Yes, I still like cheese.  

RazorClaw

Yayessness! I have no idea if you remember me, but I'm the crazy person who can spell. Welcome back. We need more veterans (if you'll forgive the expression) around here. But then, most of the complaining about "veterans leaving" (Ad won't let us say "oldbie, claiming it immature and derogatory due to all of those who are "newbies. Oh, just read the topic) was about you, who has come back, Shael, who came back, Bloodrath, who came back, Aus, who came back, Calria, who came back, and Menatus, who came back. Klamath as well, but she wasn't a mentor for the new players on the new forums, so she's not appreciated properly by those who weren't here then.