With them I sow the thunder...

Started by Vengerak, July 03, 2003, 07:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

He's come back at least once since I've been here for the second time. Even if Beatles doesn't remember me, I remember him from the very beggining of RWL when Stormy and Ragefur were first made Admins. And even though no one knew it but me, Shorestar was playing RWL back then too. I only know that my orginal Warlord name was the Hounds of Ulster. I think I was gone by the time you got here though Raine, since I left at the same time Shorey did. And then I came back much later, and made a totally new reputation. And that's way to many and's, but I don't care because its late and I'm tired. By the way, the impossibility argument suffers from a logic loop. Its the same thing as saying the Bible proves god exists because god wrote the bible. Razorclaw.. you still are a spamming little newbie. LOL. Just kidding. And screw you Ad. I'll say Newbie if I darn well please. LOL. *Stick tongue out, runs backward with thumbs in ears and hands up like moose antlers* Nyah nyah! What are you gonna do? I just came back, and I'm not addicted! I can leave whenever I please Shael! I just get bored, so I check here out. Yeah. *Rationalizes, then prepares to weather the storm of Ad's righteous wrath* Oh and I refuse to play, as the game will get addicting and interfere with my studies.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

Holy...

Wow, I guess I picked a good random month to come back! You really ARE here!! I thought some jerk bumped the post and got my hopes all up...well, some jerk DID bump the post, and my hopes WERE up...but they weren't destroyed! Most excellent.

My comebacks usually only last a day or two, as well.

I'm going to have to have a look at that Theory...I remember it vaguely, but it's been so long!

Ah, Ragey...I wonder what made him stop speaking to me.

Oh man, look at what I just found whilst going through the thread again...

Quote from: MeI always thought Raine was cool back then. I think I came back at just the right time.

......I never change.

(Sorry about the extreme choppiness of this post)

Gen. Volkov

Wait, who's really here and who's the jerk who bumped the post? I'm confuzzled.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

Heh, this was Raine's coming-back topic two years ago, and he just came back (again) the other day and bumped this topic up. So somewhere on the 5th page, you'll notice the dates of the posts switch from 2003 to 2005. Raine's bumping-up post starts with 'I dunno, Shael.' All the posts before that were made two years ago...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

Heh, Hey Menatus. And yeah, Volkov, the implication was that the I'm the jerk that bumped the thread  :-P.  I remember Hounds of Ulster.  Always made me curious, what with the whole real IRA thing going on at the time.

My "comebacks" don't last too long either, but honestly that's because there isn't actually a great deal to post about or threads to respond to.  However, I can now pride myself on having finally responded to my old RP thread, so it dying is now Shael's responsibility :wink: .

Gen. Volkov

*Gets unconfuzzled* Ah I see... I was reading it all as one thread. I really should look at dates more. Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the jerk. You remember me? YAY! Its actually an inside joke between me and my friends. I have real curly hair, and everyone always says I look like a dog, so when we all started giving each other nicknames(another LONG story) I became the Hound of Ulster, which is Cuchulain's alias. Cuchulain being an Irish hero, and we were giving each other Irish nicknames. Like I said, long story, so when I started playing this, it was with one of those friends, and she suggested I change it from Hound to something plural since it is a horde, so I became The Hounds of Ulster.

Hehe. We noticed Raine. I guess we'll just have to start making really interesting threads then? And Shael.. DON NOT let that RP thread die.

Vengerak

Heh, very public schoolboy, Volkov.  :roll: :wink:

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Your in a strange mood then aren't you?

"and everyone always says I look like a dog"... yeah that's another inside joke. Don't ask.

The Lady Shael

If I'm too lazy to post anything, you can't really do anything about it, can you? :- p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Well no, but I can be very annoying.