In Celebration!

Started by calria, October 14, 2003, 03:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aminrael

YAY! Congratulations, Cal! The first ever to reach 2000 posts. *stares* Oo, shiny...
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Gen. Volkov

*L* I have a friend who is easily distracted by shiny things....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aminrael

*gasp* I LUFF shiny objects! *twitches insanely* Shiny! Shiny! Most people here should know that.
-Stormy

Riverpaw

Hm... Maybe I should make the IOU a shiny piece of paper...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Pewee

More or less all my friends like shiny things. Including me. * stares at shiny quater on ground obbsessivly*  * Tries and fails to move to pick up quater*
~* Diana/ Beautiful Disgrace *~

...One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...

" Lonliness and the feeling of being unwanted  are a mans worst poverty"
- unknown

somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, So when you are lonely, remember it's true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you

I thought I was all right and was moving on strong, but then I realized I was fooling myself, my thoughts were all wrong.

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe"

Gen. Volkov

*Pats* Thats nice dear...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blackeyes

Heh, *ties rope around Peewee's hands* all shiny things belong to Ilse, sorry mate.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Aminrael

Thanks, Blackeyes!

*steals shiny objects and hides them*

You all know that my away message is, "I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object". Right?
-Stormy

Blackeyes

Lol, yea, that's great...
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Aminrael

Of course, I'm so often distracted by a shiny object that I -- ooo, shiny keyboard. *stares*

Yes, I, uh, use it too often. My friend was complaining about that. She said I should stop using it. But...I can't give up the shinies! No!
-Stormy

Dead Eye

Congrats calria. I wish I had beat you but I still need like 300-200 posts.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Gen. Volkov

*Shakes head* Just like my friend

Aminrael

Riverpaw, paper isn't shiny. If it was, I'd be staring at it during class. Unless it's unexposed Photo paper. No wonder I like photography so much....
-Stormy

Gen. Volkov

Hey.. I've seen shiny paper before...

Aminrael

*nods* Photo paper, yes. And wet paper. Shiny water. O__o

*gasp* Or paper that has been written on with a glitter pen! The possibilites!
-Stormy