Greetings from the Capital

Started by Messenger of Rome, October 26, 2003, 12:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messenger of Rome

The Black ages were a period of time where a *lot* of stuff happened.. it refers to the time from just after Rome fell to the Renaissance, though some think they were actually black for at least some of that time period due to a meteor strike. The beginning of the Black Ages is also supposed to be when King Arthur died. Since most historians say King Arthur was a myth... the Fall of Rome theory is most widely accepted. (Pats himself on the back for a being a history frea.... I mean buff.)
[various spag, and the renaissance]

This post has been edited by Gen. Volkov on Oct 24 2003, 08:34 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings,
I bring you all tidings from Rome.  I would like to put your hearts to rest and to enlighten you all that the "Black Ages" did not start with the fall of Rome.  In fact it shall be the beginning of Rome and the end of redwall warlords as most of you know it.

Signed Respectfully Yours,
The Ten Emperor's of Rome

Kilkenne

What is this part with Gen. Volkov editing it...?

Scarwake

That means that, Gen. Volvok(sp?) edited Messenger of Rome's post.  That's what it means.

And Messenger of Rome, thank you for the little insight on the Black Ages, though that's not what our Black Ages is about....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kilkenne

Except for the fact that this is in General Discussion and he CAN'T edit it, Scarwake. Good call, though.

Retto

(It's a copy-paste of one of the replies to the "The Reset is Soon..." topic in the UltraModerated Discussion)
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Scarwake

Ah, so see!! I was still right!!!  Heheehehehehehehehehehe

I'm good, I didn't even know that this post came from the Ultra-Moderation Discussion forum, because I don't go in there much.  *thinks* I've only been in there once.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Guthorm Swordmaster

Ummmmm..........theres no such thing as the black ages in history i think he meant the dark ages. :ph34r:  

Riverpaw

Quote from: KilkenneWhat is this part with Gen. Volkov editing it...?
It's fake...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Riverpaw

Anyways, I just nosed into Beatles' stuff and found a great deal more to this plot, but seeing as it's obviously secret... Meh, I love keeping you all in suspense...  ^_^  

*ten years later*

Oh.

Titus

If i were you Riverpoo I would definately not be telling a lot of people who you are.  As for hiding the secret plans.  I would be interested to know them.  Oh wait.... You don't know them.   ROFL  Opps  Did i call your bluff?
One of the Ten Emperors Of Rome

Riverpaw

I know more that you'd believe, but not quite enough just yet...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Titus

Enlighten me then, oh secretive and sneaky riverpoo...
One of the Ten Emperors Of Rome

Menatus

Editing doesn't look like that

It looks like this
V

Riverpaw

Quote from: TitusEnlighten me then, oh secretive and sneaky riverpoo...
You mock me now, but soon I shall... erm... well, give me a second to summon Ashyra's skiffies... And never call me that if you value your sanity...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Mark

Quote from: TitusIf i were you Riverpoo I would definately not be telling a lot of people who you are.  As for hiding the secret plans.  I would be interested to know them.  Oh wait.... You don't know them.   ROFL  Opps  Did i call your bluff?
Heh, Riverpoo, I think that's a little too far, Sheal/Trufle if you please?
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?