Greetings from the Capital

Started by Messenger of Rome, October 26, 2003, 12:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domitian

By the way Riverpaw, I was just joking. I am sorry for biting your head off.
 Domitian of the Roman Empire, one of the 11 Emperors.

Flavius Irae

Rome shall triumph!   ::agrees::  
user posted image

Not one of the Ten Emperors of Rome

Menatus

I want you guys to be on all at the same time. :)

Domitian

We arent the same people Menatus. Me and Irea are both looking at this topic right now.
 Domitian of the Roman Empire, one of the 11 Emperors.

Riverpaw

Well, I can get Beatles to tell, if only I had something to threaten him with... I know, skiffies and squigglies!  :lol:  
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Claudius Gothicus

And I. Constantine, can you find me a coolish pic to put in my sig? and, Riverpaw, I suggest you shut up. LoL
One of the ten Emperors of Rome

Riverpaw

Quote from: Claudius GothicusAnd I. Constantine, can you find me a coolish pic to put in my sig? and, Riverpaw, I suggest you shut up. LoL
Ooh! If I ever find out who you are... **makes chrunching noise** Of course, I won't do that, it's against my philosophy.

*ten years later*

Oh.

Blackeyes

Oh don't get yourself all up into a bother now River. We'll crush these stinkin Romans!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Claudius Gothicus

I'm sure you will blackeyes.  Sure you will. What have we done to you? pre-disposition is a nasty thing to have.
One of the ten Emperors of Rome

Riverpaw

Quote from: Claudius GothicusI'm sure you will blackeyes.  Sure you will. What have we done to you? pre-disposition is a nasty thing to have.
I would... but you're conspiring to... (can't tell unless someone threatens me...)

*ten years later*

Oh.

Veranor

Quote from: RiverpawI would... but you're conspiring to... (can't tell unless someone threatens me...)
Great, now everyone is going to ask, and ask, and ask, until you finally crack and tell them, which would ruin any fun I might have watching what they do.

EDIT:

And whoever is involved will be mad.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Nohcnonk

Ah, we'll deal with the Romans as they come.  No worries here ^_^

Edit: Can't... spell!

RazorClaw

Hey, Roman Dudes! Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione. So there! And... Utinam barbari spatium proprium tuum invadant! Utinam coniurati te in foro interficiant! Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! Tu radix lecti! Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes. Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa? Volo anaticulam cumminosam meam!

Do you know what THAT means? If not, you are not true Romans.

Sun Jian

Domitian,I apologize for my shallow words earlier,I am sorry.
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

The Beatles

Lorem Ipsum dolor sit amet. (lol)
Razorclaw, you should see Badphone's title - instructive. Caesar si vivere, ad remum dareris. Worth noting, no?

At any rate, mpan. I find it a bit rich that you call me a liar (which btw is untrue) after you a. violate my privacy of IM, b. blab stuff all over the place, c. drop hints about things I asked you to keep under the radar freely, and d. extort information from me, without even committing yourself to secrecy. (while of course, asking for rats and land in Turbo)
I once had a good opinion of you - but that's changed.