Greetings from the Capital

Started by Messenger of Rome, October 26, 2003, 12:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Gen. Volkov*Is in MCG.... but wants to get out as he doesn't want to be part of a clan war this soon in the game* Uh I'm not so sure about MCG winning myself....
Fine, but don't complain if a Roman attacks you, or worse, me!

Riverpaw

Quote from: Nerorofl!
the game reset isnt even a day old and clans are already flexing their muscles, and war is already being plotted..  nero finds this funny, yes he does..
I sense... erm-ness...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Scipio

Ok- as far as I know, Rome IS NOT trying to instigate a war with MCG. We are considering allying with them, so we ARE NOT trying to flex muscles etc. The last thing we want is to fight with the #1 clan in the game.
One of the 10 emperors of Rome

Gen. Volkov

Why would I complain if anyone attacks me?? Its part of the game.

Scipio>> OH.. well... your comments sounded quite uh... shall we say militant... sorry for getting the wrong impression.

[Merging a double post.]
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

EmpNero

:blink:  nero's post caused more contraversy that was intended...  it was only meant as a harmess observation..

..hey Majorian..
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

calria

*pokes y'all*

Can I join one of these biggie clans? TJ wants me in Blades but... erm... yeah.

Dead Eye

Rome has a few hot heads, like Domitian or whatever his name is. But this Nero person is funny, nice, and obvious doesnt wish for war. Why must RWLers immeditly try harming new players. TSOR comes, they are attacked. Those SG people come, they are flammed down. Can you guys just get along. I am a little angry at you guys. Think your bad and tough by pushing newbs around. How about you dont try assuming things and make newbs look like bad guys.

p.s. Though a little late I definatly saw Generel yell and make fun of Julie! NOT COOL GENEREL! We want her back and your flamming her! ~Slaps Generel~
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Gen. Volkov

Dead Eye>>*Confused* Huh?? What? What did I do? I think you have me confused with someone else again....    Anyway... I've already apologized to the Rome people.... like I said.. I wasn't trying to be mean, they just sounded militant to me... oh and Cal if there's still room.. I'm sure MCG would be glad to take you...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES