Josh

Started by Gen. Volkov, March 25, 2004, 01:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

LOL! no, its a pic i grabbed from my last semester math teacher when he figured out i was passing.  :D  :lol:  

caedo caelestis

Who's Josh?

Peace Alliance

lol, good one nick

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Peace Alliancelol, good one nick
i > josh

Checkerpaw

[Edit: Hmm, never mind.  I just realized that I wasn't sure of caedo's meaning.]
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Boar the Fighter

All I can say about him is. He can get very nasty very fast. The one time I talked to him on aim was my last. He's not all that good either. I"ve broken him more than once. :D  The last time if he didn't get on as I was taking all of his land. I would have  prob won.

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: caedo caelestisi > josh
agreed, and peace seems to get people right fairly often
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Ashyra Nightwing

Hmm.. I've never spoken to Josh- I'm just going by what I've seen of him on the forums..

Gen. Volkov

Ah.. OK.. so he's even more devious than Peace can be. He was telling me that Holby had stolen his leader strat from Exhibition... and yes.. he certainly needs some anger management...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Fenix2080: all i told him was that
Fenix2080: i proved that i can make teh best leader strat

It's true, he can, he's done it, and I got it off him. However, this is not the leader strat I generally use. I've only done Josh's twice. The most recent was last round of Turbo, and you know the results of that.
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

I had thought of the wildcat strat long before that exhibition. But just like any of my other leader stratagys, i hadn't done it because i hate leaders and they never work properly for me...

I'm not sure, but i think i could take josh on... i donno though, he seems to surprise me every once and a while

boar, breakin hims not a big deal.

And as for who's more devious? I donno, he's got that anger an all, but he's never done anything as evil as slayer.

Nohcnonk

Peace, you're more devious, but Josh is better at RWL :P

Josh can be stopped if a player that is good enough checks him.  He normally gets a group of followers to help him though, and then it gets more difficult...

Peace Alliance

As opposed to when i get my followers and end up killing like 6 people.. or end up forming something like ROME... not to say i made ROME, 'cause i wasn't even a part of ROME.. thats why i put the word "like" in there.

Blackeyes

Man, Josh would bust ya'll fools! He's in my opinion the best, ( Don't take it bad Peace your good to) but yea, he'd "pwn" the rest of you.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

sh0e

Quote from: caedo caelestisi > josh
josh is secksy
you are nothing.