Who wants a new avatar or banner?

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 09:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Hmm... Graffiti.net does that often... just wait a while, then maybe it will reappear...

lonewolf

Could I get an avatar that kinda goes with the name.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Wildwood

I want one cuz im too computerly challanged to figure out how to get ur own picture in
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Peace, could you make one for me saying Badrang the Tyrant, and another saying Urran Voh?

Lereac

*pops head in*
Banners, you say?

Hey... could you maybe make a black one, with a red viking longship, warrior, or else just a sword and a shield on the left side?  And on the right, in white letters, Ragnarok: Battle of the Gods?

YOU know why I'm asking for this... and a few others, too.

Peace Alliance

Made your badrang one badrang. I just have to find a new host (and apparently computer) because i'm outta bandwidth on graffiti.net :P

Ashyra Nightwing

Maybe you could make a new account on graffiti.net? That'd work..

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: Peace AllianceMade your badrang one badrang. I just have to find a new host (and apparently computer) because i'm outta bandwidth on graffiti.net :P
Use Angelfire man, it's free and you can hosts a whole bunch of stuff on there. I hosted all the SD banners on there and still didn't use 1% of the free space.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

QuoteMade your badrang one badrang.
Yippee!  Where it be?

Wildwood

I REALLY need an aviator.  Any aviator will do.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Blood Wake

hey, peace, i'd like it if ya made me an avatar that simply had Blood Wake scrolling across it or something, or maybe you could get a pick of the ship Bloodwake of redwall.org and have that in the backround while Blood Wake scrolled across
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: WildwoodI REALLY need an aviator.  Any aviator will do.
Aviator?

You mean avatar, methinks...

Wildwood

Sorry, I was just typing fast.  I really want an avatar, I am too stupid to figure out how to make one myself and to get it into the little avatar area.

user posted image

IFman

click brouse and click a picture and press open
copy a url with .gif/.jpg/.pnp on the other thingy
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Peace Alliance

Progress!!

OK, A lot of you have requested banner or avatars. So I've been working really hard (for about 1 hour, lol) and i've got this much finished.

Again, i'm sorry i don't have flash working yet, so i can't do anything animated. I still think these all look pretty cool. My stock pictures are from Devient Ard

http://home.graffiti.net/rwlbanners:graffi...lordsbanner.jpg

http://home.graffiti.net/rwlbanners:graffi...t/badtyrant.jpg

http://home.graffiti.net/rwlbanners:graffi...ewolfbanner.jpg

http://home.graffiti.net/rwlbanners:graffi...olkovbanner.jpg

http://home.graffiti.net/rwlbanners:graffi...dwoodbanner.jpg

More to come after i do my math homework :P

Oh, and if you guys ever want to get the banners i've made for RWL, go to graffiti.net USER: rwlbanners PW: rwlbanners