Kill the cheat

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, May 07, 2004, 04:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larrusus Deathspear

Never mind, he jsut deleted all of his accounts, but now I only have 11k land, ...!
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Trogdor 22

Why don't you tell the admins instead of everyone else? If they believe you, they'll ban him, and save everyone the trouble of killing him.  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Larrusus Deathspear

Because the game admins rarely get on and he is currently counter-attacking me
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Wildwood

First of all, Alex (Trogdor) just hacked Larruruses account, because I know Michael, and that is not like him at all.  Second, I DID NOT MULTI! I do have two sisters, and they do play.  I will ask them to delete their accounts, but I know one of them definately will not, the other might though.  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Trogdor 22

This thread is going down in a blaze of flames and accusations.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wolf Snare

Meh.....

Ban the filthy cheater.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

First of all, theres no reason to bring this on the boards. PM retto and he'll look into it. Theres really little way to prove that he is or isn't cheating if he says he has sisters...

Heh, would you guys mind keeping this on the school yard?

Trogdor 22

That's what I was thinking.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED ALL OF THIS ALEX, HOW THE HECK CAN YOU SAY THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Trogdor 22

I agree with his statement about PMing Retto. By "keep this on the schoolyard" I think he meant wuit saying Mike, Alex and Kurtis, because it is confusing. This shouldn't have been posted on the forums.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Peace Alliance

OH and also, theres no reason to ban him from the forums, he's a good guy to have around here.

Trogdor 22

He shouldn't be banned from the forums, but the only good thing I noted about him is that he's newblood.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

wolf bite

Oh I tend to think it is community business if someone may be cheating. Other Mods may move this, but not I. Many times a little public opinion gets more information out faster and others with something more strong in evidence may come forth.

But keep the yelling down, you are hurting my ears.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Your right wolf, but theres a difference between trying to prove someone guilty, and trying to make someone look like a jerk... And i don't think the intent of thos topic was to collect information proving wildwood to be a multi accounter.

Also, theres no need for this topic unless retto can't figure out for sure if wildwood is guilty. For all we know retto could find out beyond a doubt that he he is. then there would be no need for a foruum discussion, whole mess avoided.

lonewolf

Too much negativety on the forums stare at a lava lamp for awhile that will calm you down.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the