Kill the cheat

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, May 07, 2004, 04:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor 22

Wildwood's back as Wildwood II, and he's joined our clan, even though Our leader and I don't want him to. Is there any way the admin can get involved?
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

wolf bite

The 2 top leaders of the clan may "boot" any member and change the password. No need for admin help.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Cindarin

This is all very sad... I could say harmful and/or demeaning things but I wont.  One thing though, why exactly would your sisters delete thier accounts (when they 'enjoy' playing the game) just to get you out of a mess they can easily fix by proving that they exist?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Wildwood

Quotewhy exactly would your sisters delete thier accounts (when they 'enjoy' playing the game) just to get you out of a mess they can easily fix by proving that they exist?

I asked them to join the forums, but they did not want to.  I just asked them to delete their accounts, they hardly play anyway, and they did.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Cindarin

I don't believe you.  Mainly because if 'they' hardly played 'thier' accounts would have become 'abandoned'.  Therefore 'they' would of had to be playing.

user posted image

Wildwood

Duh they played some, but they only played like once every 3 days.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Cindarin

So your telling me that if I checked say thier... News, is that I will see that they came on once every three days, did thier attacks and that's it?

Edit: If everyone could please take a look at both of Wild's sisters' account attacks only please.  I think you will notice the same thing that I myself noticed.  First you will notice that Wild's 'sisters' in fact logged on more then once every three days.  In fact, they logged on every day.  Next you will notice the times at which they logged on.  One RIGHT after the other.  You will also notice that Wild's account also fit's in here as well.  As well, all three accounts either:

A) Attacked the same warlord one after the other.
B) Attacked three memebrs of the same clan one Right after the other.

I'm seeing signs that point to multi accounting.  However it could be Just me, although you can truly never know now can you?  

user posted image

Wildwood

Pretty much.  In the last 7 or so days they did not play at all though.

user posted image

Cindarin

Wild read my edit above.  As well, the past several days have consisted of people accusing you of multi accounting.  To point out more signs of you multi-counting we could look here as well.  You multi-account and think you can get away with it.  Then someone comes out and singles you out for it so what do you do?  Now it's not your fault but naturally you get scared and don't use the other two accounts.  When this happens you think to yourself that you need to get rid of them somehow so what do you do?  You say that you asked them to delete so they did.

I see multi-counting written all over you.

user posted image

Wildwood

Dude, we have one computer, we have school at pretty much the same school times, and we each have our own account.  It is pretty much a free for all in the morning and at night when we want to get on.  That died down a little bit ago because they had less excitement playing the game.

Why does this all matter anyway, their accounts have both been deleted ( not to their praticular amusement) and they no longer have accounts.

user posted image

Cindarin

See you are trying to escape any form of punishment you might have placed upon you for multi-counting by deleting the evidence -which didn't work- and trying to get everyone to forget about it.  Tsk tsk... I don't like people like you at all.  Not only do you make fun of other people for the sake/enjoyment of doing so -which to me makes you a bad person- you lie as well.  Two things that get you no where in life.

Edit: By the way it is spelt "particular".  You can't tell me it was a typo because you spelt it wrong in your sig as well.

user posted image

Wildwood

Will get me no where in life?!?!?!?  Dude, I am smart, athletic, happy, a good Christian, nice (in real life), and funny.  I think I am going to get somewhere in life.

user posted image

Wildwood

QuoteEdit: By the way it is spelt "particular". You can't tell me it was a typo because you spelt it wrong in your sig as well.

(I am double posting because too many other people do it without getting in trouble, so I figure what the heck.)

I am a bad speller.  Big deal.  It does not affect my life at all.

user posted image

Cindarin

There is obviously something wrong with you if you seriously think it is perfectly all right to make fun of people online because you know what?  The RWL forums are real life -with the exception of the Role-Play forum-.  The members of RWL do exist and are not some figment or your imagination.  Therefore, real life.  Like I said before you spelt ?Particular? wrong.  You spelt it ?Praticular?.  Not only in your sig but in one of your resent posts as well.  As well smart also includes knowing when and when not to say and/or do certain things, not just weather you can add 2 and 2 to get 4.

QuoteI am a bad speller. Big deal.
And I thought you said you were smart?  Intelligence also includes being able to spell.  So let's see, you have shown no intelligence on keeping your mouth shut and no intelligence when it comes to spelling.  So tell me, what area are you 'smart' in?  Playing video games?

user posted image

Wildwood

I am smart in just about everything besides spelling.  I do not give a care about spelling, when I have to write someting, I can let the spell check worry about how bad my spelling is.  Spelling hardly counts for anything.

user posted image