DISABLED

Started by Kilkenne, November 01, 2004, 04:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Darkness Conquered

It's really funny, the point is, Retto couldn't make a good expansion to his game.
In attempt to create new races, he made a race that has all these "fun" and "innovative" expansions to them, like a special ability that is based on networth.
If you would like to call using the wildcat race, and it's special ability as an exploit, then by all means, please do.
However, everyone knows how to choose wildcat from the race menu, and they all know how to cast pressgang.
Hardly a hidden exploit, only shrouded by retto's ignorance.
Retto has no good reason to dislike me, he's just a faulty, lying administrator.
I have proven once again that I wrecked this place legitimately, and I realize how good I am in comparison to imbeciles like Retto who will continue to reside within his box.
Game over, get over yourself kiddo.

cloud

I don't see what your problem is peace. I think you, wolf, and retto just have a problem that
josh figured out how to do way better in this game than you could ever think to. He used his resources
to his advantage.

On that note I have no idea if he did have multiples, but as with kilk, I was giving aid, but I was never
asked to give anything back in return. In fact I never even asked for the aid.

Plus who cares if josh dominated this game, i mean really. He wasn't really attacking that many people
and most of the attacks and stuff that happened were planned by me and kilk, josh just let it happen...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Retto

Kilk sent #449:
9,887,979 Skiffs
$152,482,367,832
2,117,354 Loyalty

#449 sent Kilk
788,385,662 Rats
507,513,157 Weasels
534,373,779 Stoats
4,598,126 Skiffs
11,959,754,996 Food
$240,705,874,565
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

A Darkness Conquered

nick, msn
no aim here,
+ she changed my password i think

DemonSlavers

well.. that i cant agree with i dont think retto's a lieing admin. i just think he made a misake on the multi's and should restore kilk's account...
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

A Darkness Conquered

aaron, once i get aim, you and i are having a chat, this has to stop now.
i'm sick of you trying to play god, you're going toh ave to get over yourself eventually
can't you see no one cares about your opinion?
can't you see i've been legit since i did the prank, to show off how i could still win?
get over yourself man, all the negative propaganda in the world can't protect you

Nohcnonk

You cheated.  That doesn't make you the good at the game, or the best as you like to say.  It makes your the worst player ever to play the game.

A Darkness Conquered

Eli, havn't you been paying attention?
I havn't cheated in forever, I am much better htan you, and always have been, some people just can't overcome their own ignorance and play to the best of their ability, you are one of those people.
get over yourself, you can't hate because I'm better htan you.

DemonSlavers

agrees with nohc all the way, if you cheat no matter what place you come in you might as well quit.

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

DemonSlavers

Quote from: A Darkness ConqueredEli, havn't you been paying attention?
I havn't cheated in forever, I am much better htan you, and always have been, some people just can't overcome their own ignorance and play to the best of their ability, you are one of those people.
get over yourself, you can't hate because I'm better htan you.
lol if you can sack or leader mass over nohc i have got to give you your props on that one.

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Kilkenne

He didn't cheat.

Retto, do you care to post everyone's transfer list? Because I'm sure that it's long, and your need to be angry at someone will get you after a while...Maybe you need a social life, that could help...

Notice, I used the MONEY sent by JOSH in one part, to buy SKIFFS for him, because he could buy no more at his OWN MARKET. So I sent the money back. Never did I make the money on my own. I didn't need to. All I needed to do was to get high NW and press troops and get some from my good buddy JOSH.

So, basically, I'm being prosecuted for 2 million loyalty, that I figure I OWED him, because he gave me the money to run turns at such a high networth.

I admit to sending the loyalty if anything. Kudos to Retto's sleuthing again, and his adding skills. He must have blisters on his fingers from hitting those calculator buttons so furiously.

Nohcnonk

Thank you DemonSlavers.

Josh, if you're so good, why did you ever cheat in the first place?  Why did you hack into this site?  Why have you disobeyed the rules?  Everyone else here abides to them.  What makes you so special?

Of course you say you didn't cheat.  You'd have to have some sort of dormant honor or something to do that.  Cheaters don't tell people that they cheat.  They brag about being the best.  They do 10 times better than everyone else in the game and then think they're that much better and try to convince everyone else that.  They pretty much only like their friends (who are gonna share some of the same qualities as they do) and don't care about anyone else.  They're rebels.  Disobeying is what they do.  Now I'm not saying that you're bad skill wise at the game, Josh.  You'd still be one of the top players if you didn't cheat.  But you did.  And you still are.  On top of that, you're doing other things that I and many others don't like.

Here's the bottom line again.  We have no reason to belive you.  You cheated.

A Darkness Conquered

I never hacked the server, fool.
I cheated once, because five assailants with the same IP address murdered me and took all of my
land.  I then retook first place, and they killed me two weeks later.
Retto wouldn't disable them, and hence I created one multi, and so did GErmania.
To fight the five people wiht tehs ame ip address.
you fools who weren't even around then, and don't know what happened, should shut up.
retto knows, but he doesn't quite enjopy hearing the truth, because as long as everyone is for him, he's fine with the corruption.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: A Darkness ConqueredI never hacked the server, fool.
So one of your good friends did.  And you probably liked the idea.  That's why there was something about Josh pwns or whatever all over.

A Darkness Conquered

Maybe Retto did it himself?
negative propaganda?
stfu, kid.