"RWL Member"!?

Started by Menatus, September 22, 2005, 10:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Since when? For a faithful 2,000+ posts I've been Official Forum Goatee Enthusiast or something like that...where'd my title go? Stormy made it for me!

...^_^

Goatee Connoisseur? No, I think it began with a D...

Gen. Volkov

They all dissapeared Menatus. Half my siggy went too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

We all lost our titles.. *sob* Ah well. I'll just have to work towards earning it back again..

Menatus

I still have all my 2,000+ posts, so there's my proof. XD

Neobaron

I think youre lying.

You never had that many posts.

All I know is that i was the leet poster master of the universe with more than 10,000,000,000,000 posts.

Where did /they/ all go???
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Nice one Neobaron. I miss my title. I wonder what I will have to do to get a new one?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Menatus

Badger Shael. Badger Shael! Badger Shael! *chants*

Shael: I'm not a badger!

XD

......................that was lame.

I was also the first person to get to 1,000 when the reset happened.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Yes it was. Why did you bring it up again? Cause you SPAM. What huh? I didn't say anything. *Grin*

Neobaron

lol @ the badger thing.

Nice.
Nice indeed.

---

*goes off to make a dancing badger video with shaels head on the badgers*

Gen. Volkov

*Shudder* You make me wince Neo. That's just evil it is.

Gen. Volkov

And how am I low on Karma all of the sudden? Don't make me randomly smite people! I'll do it! *Evil cackle* And I want a title DARN IT! (THis is much later, and deserves its own post)

Neobaron

*cackle* well i only have 1

---

And I thought everyone loved me =-(

Gen. Volkov

Now you have 3. I just applauded you. Just randomly. I have no idea what its all about. No idea who else did, but obviously ppl still love you.

Menatus

Well, nobody loves me! And my avatar is Heath Ledger!

Gen. Volkov

I love you Menatus. Will you bear my children.... ok WAY to much Inuyasha. BAD VOLKOV! BAD!