You all rock

Started by Firetooth, April 05, 2008, 04:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Death on April 08, 2008, 07:57:34 AM
I don't see how we suck when you're the one who finished like 20th. lol

Edit, for the record, DSS still would have won, they had waaay more net than the RWL clan.

Haha yeah considering all the murdering and stealing that was done to me i couldnt manage that much net......
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

I only got 20th 'cause I was kill runned and standarded. Yeah Jiji cheats sometimes, but others have as well. People just single out Jiji. I admit he can be annoying, but we all can.
Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 08, 2008, 01:02:29 PM
I think the main difference is that valhall is a community of gamers. The RWL community has a completely different attitude, and thats one of the reason's I've always stuck to RWL.

As for you guys having a hayday, we had ours too, and it was well over 100 players.

Yeah, people like Gorak, Wolf Bite, Shael and Arguia aren't playing but they stick around.
Imperium currently has 88 active players and it's had more...
Also I find valhall players give themselves to much credit for what they do, a little acknowledgement isn't bad but some just take it to far...you're not gonna win an award for being agood promi player...

Quote from: Alazar is Back on April 08, 2008, 01:55:16 PM
Quote from: Death on April 08, 2008, 07:57:34 AM
I don't see how we suck when you're the one who finished like 20th. lol

Edit, for the record, DSS still would have won, they had waaay more net than the RWL clan.

Haha yeah considering all the murdering and stealing that was done to me i couldnt manage that much net......
I would've got third if I wouldnt have been murdered even if I hadn't run, shadow was kill runned and Alazar was knocked down. Brag all you like, you only won 'cause you knocked us down so much...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Eh, when i go to a forum and see a post with the words "epic fail" in it, no matter what it is referring to, I usually close the window and never go there again. Such was my experience at Valhall.

When I see several players from there single out an ethnic group as undesirable for any reason whatsoever, you can rest assured I won't be back.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

Im only really playing one/two servers to improve mage. I think I might test out some new strats and races soon.
Quote from: windhound on April 08, 2008, 03:57:09 PM

LOL
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

top finishes at Valhall are not as easy as you may think
there are many storers, (we like to hide our net to the end)
so you can be in first place on the second last day and finish 20th without even being attacked

also, all the players that passed you in rank, took hits just the same as you, so where you finish is where you finish, no excusses

it's just a different style of play

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Sharptooh

I half agree with you however people who are clanned will get a much worse beating, also I do think a bounty for land spreading is utterly ridiculous! come on guys wake up, I know people who have done far worse thing than, dun dun dun land spreading, I just dread to think how you would treat them

Shadow

The Obliterator

What server do you play on??
i might join for one round
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Death

Woah Shadow you got it way wrong. When we say "Serbs" we're specifically talking about as, NY, Serbia (the player) and Drzava. Not all people from Serbia.

Firetooth, you weren;t going to take 3rd, I'm sorry you just weren't. For the record I didn't even play in the CC because barely anyone showed up.

But guys, Valhall is just a different game, it works different, the players are different. No reason to go around trashing us just because you don't like how we play, nobody forced you to sign up.

Peace Alliance

I really don't know why you have such a hard time when people act like they do well. It doesn't much affect you.

And Jiji multied here too, i don't take it personal though.

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on April 08, 2008, 04:16:36 PM
Quote from: windhound on April 08, 2008, 03:57:09 PM

I'll forgive you this once.
lol I did that the other day...and I had over 164mil net say, all you want death, cc doesn't bother me to much, I just cant stand valhall bragging when they had an extra member then us and just murdered and kill ran are players...

Quote from: The Obliterator on April 08, 2008, 05:12:19 PM
What server do you play on??
i might join for one round
Classic battle's the best imo.

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 08, 2008, 01:02:29 PM
I think the main difference is that valhall is a community of gamers. The RWL community has a completely different attitude, and thats one of the reason's I've always stuck to RWL.
This is reflected by rwl pg-13 rating. Every topic I look at on the valhall has pointless swears. None of these really bother me much, but it's still in contrast alot diffrent from the rwl forums.

Shadow

Quote from: Death on April 08, 2008, 09:35:39 PM
Woah Shadow you got it way wrong. When we say "Serbs" we're specifically talking about as, NY, Serbia (the player) and Drzava. Not all people from Serbia.

ah, alright, my mistake. The rest of my post still stands though.

Death

You don't like the term "epic fail", even though it's used on television and radio shows and such? It's fine, I don't much care for the phrase "That's what she said".

Shadow

Quote from: Death on April 09, 2008, 09:59:51 AM
You don't like the term "epic fail", even though it's used on television and radio shows and such? It's fine, I don't much care for the phrase "That's what she said".

I've never heard it in any context other than some anonymous loser using it on the web. i don't like "that's what she said" either, but what does that have to do with anything?

My point is that if people are going to waste space with an opinion like "fail" without backing it up then there is no reason to waste any further time talking to them. You will only lose brain cells.