When can we reset

Started by Vargarth, July 30, 2010, 06:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vargarth

The resistance had a good few runs with more land running around but ss and fairmaid knocked down the resistance recently. I think we should reset very soon. Holby is at 109 billion net.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Stella Cadente

Quote from: Vargarth on July 30, 2010, 06:05:17 PM
The resistance had a good few runs with more land running around but ss and fairmaid knocked down the resistance recently. I think we should reset very soon. Holby is at 109 billion net.

Not to beat a dead horse...and I guess I haven't been paying attention or something...but when, recently speaking, did ss and fairmaid know down the resistance recently??

Gen. Volkov

Does it really matter? Holby has 120 billion NW. I myself have 32 times the NW of anyone not in Fair Maiden or SS. This means, effectively, that there are a maximum of 5 people who can touch me, even if they are clanned, and that no one can touch Holby, clanned or not. We have kept the whole server down for close to 8 months now. Nothing is going to change, provided we pay even minimal attention to reg.

If you really care, the last general beat-down was about a week ago, as far as I know.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Stella Cadente

Well, I know reset has been discussed for at least half of those months, so, let's have it.  Some fresh blood would be a lovely addition to the stale air.

Holby

When Peace comes back from summer camp.
I will not deleted this

Night Wolf

Now that peace is back how long?