What We are Called to Do

Started by Peace Alliance, November 03, 2008, 10:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

A long night for The Brave Clan.

2 kills, and more to come.

I would spare my time for a long explanation if I had any.

Alas, I must keep it short,

All those protecting The Dark Lord will die.

Our emperor uses the clans held by his minions to make attacks on all of us, then he leave the clans so he can safely stay out of reach of us.

This cowardice will no longer by tolerated by the Called.

If you too are looking to suppose the cause, and help take down an evil emperor (in any way you like), please message me, Peace Alliance (#108)!

Shadow

weak... you know as well as I do that killing people won't change anything.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Shoot, we could have started killing people long before this. This is a truly pathetic move on your guys part.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

all's I can say is

well, saw that one coming

although, Oblit is a lier!
he said I was next
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Peace Alliance

So... you saw it coming... because oblit told you?

Congrats?

The Obliterator

Quote from: Gorak on November 04, 2008, 06:26:24 PM
all's I can say is

well, saw that one coming

although, Oblit is a lier!
he said I was next
Ya soz
but eh that was a while aga and i was stopped on that kill run by peace anyways so in reality you could be my next victim. :P
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

I do remember Peace telling me a while ago that this would be a bloodless fight. Guess not.

Peace Alliance

Ereptor

I wouldn't have it any other way.  Bring it you pathetic excuses for a so called "resistance".  If you think my generals are going to stand for this your wrong, because they wouldn't be here much longer if they did and if it comes down to it I will crush you myself.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Wolf Snare

Ereptor, let's face it, you are no emperor, you are a mere pawn. Your entire teams skill has surpassed your own since the last dark ages, and alone you wouldn't be anywhere near where you are now. Thank your team for putting you there, and stop trying to act so gnarly.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ereptor

Wow so the closest you could get to calling me evil is gnarly.  lol.  There is no need for you to lecture me on the team we have.  We know we rock.  Can't you tell?  If I remember correctly.  Your forcast, ever since you backstabbed us, was that we sucked and would live to regret our decisions.  So really if you want to get personal, lets do it.  I am trying to have fun and make this game a little more fun for the rest of the players.  You seem to just be mad because you are getting your butt spanked on a daily basis and you can't manage to put up a fight so you kill people.  Lol that actually made me laugh.  Sigh.  Well I guess I will go back to my Emp'ing duties and leave you to grovvel and moan about how life isn't fair.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Wolf Snare

See, that's where you are wrong. I "backstabbed" you with the intent of bringing the game to life and create some opposition, as we were walking all over the game even early on. I never intended to get personal with you, you basically insisted on it after you took a simple misunderstanding and now an old friendship lies in tatters. I have no problem with you or any of your team. I don't appreciate when you randomly start bragging and insulting me on msn, but I admit it did drag me back to the game recently. I fear it may be too late, but as I told you, I'll see if we can do something to take you down.

I have alot to do IRL at the mo'. but I'll be sticking around until this finishes, either way. If I could I would take away your unfounded anger towards me, as you continue to say, it is just a game, but you do  take things personal.

I understand you are trying to recreate the old days, but my problem with your gloating is; those of us who are doing anything at all right now, aside from oblit, were away for most of the time in which you took the throne. I Know you managed it either way, and I'm not rehearsing ifs or but's, although I have my doubts it would have happened like it did if we were around. I guess what i'm saying is; what fun is building an emperor when any able to oppose you are absent, or on your side?

Anyways, if you want me to acknowledge you as an emperor, which indeed you are, at least speak to me decently, and do not talk down to me. simple as that.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ereptor

Twist it, spin it, do whatever you want with it to make yourself feel better.  I really despise people like you that say and do things that are absurd and then tell other people that they are taking it personal.  This whole thing was personal to begin with.  You said, "you picked that blankity blank blanker over me for assistant?"  Those were your words and you my friend were the one with the anger.  I am sorry I don't live in your world, in fact your the only one living there.  And on top of it you want to call what I said to you on msn as gloating?  hahahaha  I, in the most gentlemanly way possible was trying to call you out.  It seems all i did was breath on your open wound and that is enough for you to call me a personal attacking, gloating, angry person.  I won't stand for that nonsense.  Take some reproducibility.  Now I am not one to not understand that real life comes way before RWL.  And if you are trying to suck me into that argument you might as well argue with yourself.  But its very convenient that...YOU backstabbed US...then WE beat you and your friends....And you just GAVE UP.  Disappeared!  Ran away.  Call it being busy, or real life responsibilities, i am sure you have all the excuses and I'll give them to you.  But your timing wolfsnare is impeccable, and usually ends up justifying yourself.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gorak

wow
now things are starting to heat up finally

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Shadow

Quote from: Ereptor on November 05, 2008, 03:33:48 PM
.  You said, "you picked that blankity blank blanker over me for assistant?" 

I think that based on this, you are not one who should be talking about mutual respect, Snare.