What We are Called to Do

Started by Peace Alliance, November 03, 2008, 10:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSpaceman

Or a lot further behind i suppose, depending on you're point of view.
Look up!

Wolf Snare

I'm not making excuses Gorak, or using it as a crutch. Just plain and simply saying that that is why my account kept dying, not because I gave up becuase of your awesomeness. It was more or less a matter of not knowing when I could get online for days, and I would also point out that I do have a social life. Anyways, enough of this, it's getting annoying having to defend myself over every little aspect.

The resistance is back in swing.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolk- good point. However, we had much bigger plans than just killing thw two of you, and sitting there doing nothing. If things went as planned, and people showed up when requested, it would have gone over differently. I'm sure everyone can peice together the reason for our kills, but we have indeed realized we've not the members to pull that off. I didn't ask for you guys not to retal, just saying, if you go and kill people who were not directly involved, it /will/ snowball.

Alright. Understood.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

don't misunderstand me
I know things take priority over this game

I'm just sick of hearing the whole, I'm busier then you crap from you and shadow
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Shadow

I wasn't trying to say I was busier, I was trying to point out that we all have lives and that it's a silly excuse.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..