Tester Server Guidelines

Started by Peace Alliance, May 07, 2005, 03:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Its not an actual compeditive game, and thus there are some difering guidelines in comparison to regular gameplay. For now, i'll just lay out what i've got in mind.

1. If you want a second account (for testing purposes) you'll have to ask an admin for permission beforehand. Your best bet would be to send me an in game message (i'm #2)

2. You aren't playing to win, you are playing for test out our new ideas, and their effect on the balence of the game. So just keep that in mind

3. Report all bugs you find and try to tell us about any balencing changes you think need to take place

4. Try your best to be thinking of new ideas!

5. No killing, unless its to test something and you've discussed it with the person you're killing

6. You are playing AT YOUR OWN RISK. So beware, wierd things might happen without warning.

thanks!

Peace Alliance

Clearly nobody has seen this topic, so i bump it. I do have somethign to add though.

If you see somebody in the PROTECTE clan, DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT attack them, they are off limits because they have something they are trying to test!

if you also need to JOIN the protection clan, gimme a message (make sure to send to my admin account so's to be sure's i getcha ;))  

Disdain's Amorack

Hey Peace.
I've attacked your PROTECTE guy a few times. I haven't seen this message, until now. I won't attack that guy anymore.
Just thought I'd let you know, that I now know what you wanted us to know. :blink:  

Peace Alliance

i know, i messaged you in game anyways.  <_<  

Peace Alliance

seems some people are confused about the rules, as of late. So i'm bumping the topic for them to see it.

... also to remind y'all that the tester server is still up there, and we're getting very little activity in the developement forums. I need you guys to help me out here! i can't design the entire game myself.... well i can, but then it'll just be a rat-massers paradise!

Blood Wake

I had to kill that nick mondo guy cause he almost killed me and my friend andrew and Disdain, all three of us and it kinda made me mad, but besides that I really want to test out the game but there isn't anything to test except what had been tested by you, I tryed to test the bringing back the dead thing but that doesn't work at all, and the fox thing is really cool.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Peace Alliance

blood wake, i stopped the nick mondo guy myself from killing you. Telling him it was against the rules... then you go and kill him?

that angers me  <_<  

RazorClaw

GR! PEACE ANGRY! *imagines green peace*

Blood Wake

hehe, Yeah, I know, and I thank you, but he was still attacking me and Disdain a whole bunch, we were tired of it, sorry
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h