umm... strange question

Started by Blood Wake, May 26, 2005, 05:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Yellow eyes, we have commanders... Commanders is increadably unique, and i've arranged games much more intreguing then capture the flag.
Granted, FaF has a LOT of new features, plenty of them we would like to have outselves. However, adding every new idea you can think of into the game sometimes makes the game so complicated and over the top, that people won't want to play it. We'd like our game to be balenced, cutting edge, user friendly, but not overwhelming and overcomplicated. .. err, at least thats what I want, and i'm hopeing others feel the same way because its really what we've got goin for us.

Disdain's Amorack

That's a good description, Peace. That's the reason i stick around and haven't returned to FAF. This game IS balanced and after a little while, is easy to understand, but hard enough to have to work for it. I think your doing a fine job.  ;)  

Golden

*Burns Yellow Eyes*

Well now that that's over.

Blademaster

*takes Yellow Eyes post count*
Um what is FAF is it a rival game?
My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

wolf bite

Quote from: Peace Alliance... adding every new idea you can think of into the game sometimes makes the game so complicated and over the top, that people won't want to play it. We'd like our game to be balenced, cutting edge, user friendly, but not overwhelming and overcomplicated. .. err, at least thats what I want, and i'm hopeing others feel the same way because its really what we've got goin for us.
I agree. If the game has too much going on, then only those that have played it as it progressed will know all the features, new people will get smashified. In the past we have added things that don?t have to be used, so only with growth of experience they are used. As it stands now, a person that only has the knowledge of the original prom game can be a contender here. We have added a lot of links to move around fast to different parts of the game, and added some special things that rarely will even the experienced person need. Although FAF has greatly changed the game to almost be a new game in itself, some of the features they have written (ie: the mail system) will add greatly to our game, which they freely hand over.

It is possible to keep the best of our world, add the best of other worlds, then create cutting edge that brings it all together.

All we need now is more people to know what a wonderful place our world is.

Edit: Posted at the same time. FAF = Frost And Flame. They also are based off the same code we are (as are many games) and have used some of our expansions, they also offer their expansions to us. You can find out more about them searching under the spa room for ?FAF?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles