world wide Prom Games

Started by wolf bite, May 29, 2005, 12:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Wow, a new member sent me a link to a Hebrew version of the original prom. Seems they have translated everything in order to reach a bigger group of people in other countries. I tried to sign up to see how many members they have, but I can?t figure out the fields to enter information. But still very good to know how popular the game is, seems like more then we had thought.

http://www.empireswar.co.il/war/war.php?action=login

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

bjornredtail

Intresting... Apperently there is someone in the proscess of translateing FAF into French as well... Not sure if he has a game up yet or now...
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Peace Alliance

oh bugger, i should get someone to do that with rwl, i have a ton of french friends...

Blood Wake

I have seen promisance in German, and I think Spanish, and that guy who lives in Israel (RS-Wolf Methos) had sent me the link to the hebrew game before but I couldn't sign up

whoa, just got into the game everything is from right to left, that big bar is on the right, its wierd.

this is so freaking tough
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

wolf bite

So you got in? How many members do they have?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blood Wake

they have like 250. there were about that many living accounts.  
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Disdain's Amorack

It looks like a bunch of them came over here. The Methos Clan on Regular has 13 members. Might have a good competitive force, there.  B)

Blood Wake

wow, didn't know my little buddy that I brought here created such a great clan, we are finally getting new members after so much advertiseing (mainly by me and Peace, you guys need to help too)

h

The Lady Shael

Aah, getting new members...this is awesome you guys. *thumbs up*  ::agrees::  Keep it up!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blood Wake

the Hebrew game asks for your house address and phone number, you can just make up stuff though, lol

h

Sicarius

wow...nice to see that you are talking about us ^_^
this round is really weak,very little members...in the last round we have about 1000-2000 members and 1000 more was destoryed or closed.
and our clan (Methos)almost all the members are really strong...and know to play and we together take places in the top 10...but we have one more member that is the best in the hebrew game and he is taking all the rounds first place : \ i am just trying to convince him  to join with us here...he is really good player good person and have a lot ot tactics.
and if you want i can bring here more players but a lot of them are cheaters and open about 4-5 accounts so because of that my clan and i didnt telling them about this game...because we didnt want that this game will be bombarded to with cheaters.

Blood Wake...tell them what happened to you hahaha ^_^...in the other prom.
and the hebrew game asks for addres and number because we have a price for the winner...half-life2 for the winner.

---What do you think about my signature? ^_^
   Nice didnt it?

RS-Wolf Methos

The Lady Shael

Welcome, Methos, I hope you stick around. ^_^ I heard something about multis from your game and that they might possibly come over here, and I wasn't too worried, we have our ways of dealing with them. ^_~ But you're not telling them about this, so that's very awesome of you.

We really need members over here, so I'm really excited that you guys have come here. ^_^ I suppose it's preferable that the cheaters don't come too, but if you can get anyone else to join, it'd make Shael very happy. Especially if they're willing to post on the forums, because Shael likes it when people post on the forums. Shael needs to stop changing randomly to third person.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blood Wake

yes, always great to have new members, especially ones that are good and don't cheap. I love that signature, thats pretty cool.  

h