Sevah...

Started by White Fang, October 25, 2006, 06:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Fang

Was it really necessary to attack for that much land before you went into vacation?

Sevah

well i usually get attacked alot as soon as i grab land i didn't think i would be left with it all after 12 hours
sorry but i quit i don't PLAY AT ALL ANYMORE
good luck to you though white fang i hope you can top my networth before the set finishes and i think that you will win next set no problems at all
for all you redwallians it was fun playing with you but now my reign of supremacy is over it's anyone's kingdom

BTW
i was only playing part time and this networth would have been 10x as much if i was an everyday player
i think i used about 6000 turns over the whole set and i wasted alot of them pointlessly

best of luck all and i hope a new champion can emerge from my absence

Sevah
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Peace Alliance

Gen. Volkov

LOL. You fail. In 6000 turns you should have several times that net, running essentially unopposed like you were. I just find all these little upstarts so funny, the biggest fish in a very small pond, and yet they think they are some sort of doiminating player. It's just funny to me, to think how someone like Holby or Wolf Bite would have left them deaf, dumb, and blind sitting in an alley if they had been playing in the Turbo rounds of old. Ah well, those days are over, c'est la vie.

You have fun now Sevah.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

well it's too bad that those guys weren't playing against me while i played because it would have been more ammusing to show them how to play aswell
it's very simple
i dominated effortlessly
i could have done better by far
no matter my competition i always prevail

NOBODY IN THE WORLD CAN MATCH MY CALLIBRE

i've played in servers where you get 2100 turns every 2 hours and taken on a server full of the next best players in the world and came out on top everytime
don't yap about if this person or that person was playing i can take on 50 of your best
if these people were so good they would have came out when they realised that the turbo server had a new king
and they would have TRIED to beat me
bottom line is my mastery can be matched but not beaten
i win everytime
whether mager farmer casher reseller or indy
that's why i quit
perhaps when there is competitions for real money i'll play again but until then i have no reason to play
i am the best
everyone knows it
sorry but it's true
good luck to you all

Peace Alliance

And the head swells larger... and larger... and...

hey hold on a sec, have we not heard this same type of speach from like 100 other people in the past? And i'm sure i could be included in that 100 at some point, lol.

Seems even in reality you can find architypes.

Sevah

no it's not my head swelling
my head would be swelling if i had ACTUAL competition
i won hands down everytime i played
i came into this server knowing nothing about the people in here and dominated right from my 3rd day
I met Wolf Snare who ran his mouth so i blitzed him
then i allied with him
was betrayed by him and Greg so i crushed them only to reign supreme again
then i went solo and crushed this server
trained the next best person
done some more crushing and quit
bottom line guys
i've played all the servers they're all filled with people who say they are the best
on the playing field i reign supreme ALLWAYS and for me it's not the politics of saying i'm the best and being quick witted with intelectual speeches its simple               I CONQUER
this isn't the first server i've reigned in so don't feel bad i haven't been beaten anywhere and i have played everywhere
i am the worlds greatest hands down whoever comes up as the new champion next takes the title of being the worlds best active player
good luck to the next person who rises to the occasion

Peace Alliance

You're right. this has nothing to do with your ego.

Gen. Volkov

You did not, in any sense of the word, dominate reg. The top ten has not changed substantially in MONTHS. You winning a couple turbo rounds is nothing to brag about, no one was playing. I'm pretty sure you are the one who did the betraying, not Snare, and a surprise attack from one he thought was an ally is hardly an honorable action, and doesn't make me think any better of you. I don't believe he played this most recent turbo round. If PA or wolf bite could play without comprimising their admin status, or a few others I can think of, you would not have won in turbo. Your head is so big, I'm surprised you don't have things orbiting it. Now please go away like you said you would and leave us alone. Or, how about you go play at QMT, and see if you win there, a place that has an active playerbase and good players. If you win there, then you can come back and brag about how good you are.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Scarwake

Sevah...from what I can tell you are an egotistical self-centered little 13 year old....Wolf Bite is nearly mid 40's he has a life outside of RWL as most of us do now.  He is also one of the admins of the site so it would be highly unfair for him to be playing if he is also an admin now.  Though he could just not create an admin account on the server, but either way he or holby or even ereptor would've blown you away.

So quit talkin what you can't prove, especially when you've never played against them.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Wolf Snare

hehe. It's in his nature to be egotistical, its just the way he was made. he also has this irritable habit of abusing bugs. Bottom line, he is far from the worlds best. A good punchline, if anything.
Sevah, either be on your way, or sign up for reg, where people will actually acknowledge your ability, should you make it anywhere worth recognition.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/rwl.php?action=signup
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Naltaca

Oh dear... Yes, Volkov, that brings back memories of the old days. Players of Wolf Bite Holby, or even Nohc's caliber aren't around now a days. Players such as Sevah back then would have done well to make it into the bottom half of the top ten. But I repeat my post from when I saw the turbo scores from round 39. A sad day it is indeed when L.L. Scouting, the land farm, almost makes it into the top ten.

And on the issue of "dominating" a server where you get 2100 turns every two hours; that is just a battle of who is the biggest nerd, which would be the people who claim to be on top, and are such only because they sign up the second the round starts, and spend all their turns within 5 minutes of getting them in order to kill everyone else while they are out living a "normal life."

I apologize if I sound hypocrtical in any sense, then again you do not know me so it would be hard for me to qualify as such. I also would like to say I'm sorry if I've been too derrogatory, or "insulting" of a specific individual. It was not my intention to step on anyone's toes, merely to reminisce of the past eras of RWL, aka, the good ole days.
COOL STORY BRO

David

I say we take him up on his offer thing. We take our best 50, put them in a clan, put him in a clan, and see who wins.

Gen. Volkov

David, we wouldn't even need our best 5 to kick his sorry butt. But unfortunately, we all have lives now, and can't afford to play all that much.

Nalt, I think you give him too much credit. If we still had everyone running around in turbo like the days of old, he'd be lucky to make it to bottom half of the top 15. It's also quite sad when 10th place has less than 20 mil NW.

Naltaca

That is true, General (dunno why, just felt like calling you that XD). Heh, I remember a time when our players were of such caliber, I myself had a bit of a time staying in the top ten. Not that I'm saying I'm an incredible player, because I'm not, but I do know what I'm doing to an extent. Even so, for being of a lower caste when the "legends of rwl" (can I say that?) roamed back then, I'd imagine I could still put this guy to shame.
COOL STORY BRO