OSU vs. Michigan

Started by RazorClaw, June 26, 2003, 07:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Rules:

No autoing, no god mode, no slander, no bad lawyer jokes, no diamond armor, no weapons outside of RWL, no cussing, OOC only permitted for sensible comments. Here's how it goes;

The OSU/M people had once once lived in peace and harmony. Then cam CoolClaw. He spread propoganda amongst the M Tribe, telling them that the OSU Tribe was going to attack them anytime now. It was war.

RazorClaw stood in the command tower of his forrtress. He was waiting for his General, Almkman. He would wait a while longer.

Pikepaw

A dog-fox and monitor lizard walked through the plains.  They were not going anywhere really but were headed in the direction of the fortress of RazorClaw.  The dog-fox had a young fire in his hazel eyes, his legs were strong and could run many miles without stoping, in his strong arms the fox held a long pike.  Its' gruesome hooked blade had caught many creatures and lifted them to death.  On the muscular back was strapped a mace, the spiked, iron ball on the end of the wooden handle had crushed many opponents and the cutlass on his greased, brown leather belt he had used to slice up any who were in his way.  The dog-fox was young and strong, not nessarly tall but big and burly none the less, the fox was the usual orangish red of his spiecies, with his paws and the tip of his ears black and a white underbelly.  He had only a blue kelt for clothing, this fox was Pikepaw the Mighty.  The lizard walked along side Pikepaw, her once bright yellow eyes glazed over with age, the monitors' back was cracked and bent with her spine to show the seasons she had endured.  The proud claws she had had when she was young were now broken and twisted at around, her tail had been broken many times and the lizards' teeth were few and those their were broken and greenish yellow stumps.  The felmale monitor wore a dark red cloak that looked almost black, she carried a thick bladed knife in her belt and a walking staff in her curved claw, this was Ocitnan the ancient, the lizard had been fully grown before Pikepaws' parents were born and halfway grown when the dog-foxes' grandparents had been tiny pink things sucking milk.  Ocitnan had raised Pikepaw and they were good friends, with Ocitnan being the wiser of the two.  They were going along when they saw a huge fortress.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

The mighty wolf Pen Cil(My name is Pen Cil)(Are scimitars allowed).He had two scimitars and two throwing daggers.He had no scars because no weapon has come close to touching him.He was a black fox who always wore a black cloak and tunic.He came back with news that the M clan was becoming restless and getting ready to attack.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Brock

Jax was a ferret, a young ferret to be precise.  He had not seen any wars and had no scars to speak of.  His parents died when he was young so he lived in various places.  Sometimes he lived in an old cave, sometimes in some gentlebeast's home, and sometimes in a tree.  He was always on the move, never staying in one spot for more than three days.  His only weapons were some knives, a sword, and his brute strength.  He was stronger than most ferrets, though he did not look it.  He was always alone, he never had any friends or family.  This day Jax was living in an old hollow tree.  He ate some nuts he found inside for it was obviously an old store from some squirrel who had left it there.  His head disappeared into his haversack and he pulled out a strange medallion.  It had a picture of a  ferret head on it and an two swords were over its shoulders.  Jax stared at it for a moment and then shoved down into the bottom of his bag.  He pulled out a bird he had killed yesterday and ate it with his nuts.  The next morning he set out again.  He set off south towards a fortress he saw in the distance.  Jax traveled until noon when he was almost to the fortress and he saw a dog-fox sitting next to an old monitor lizard.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Wapekip

OOC: I tried that before I was reveled.  Because I can't get into my other account I can control my character with this account and Ocitnan can be changed name and controlled by somebody else if they want to.

Pikepaw and Ocitnan were taking lunch on a large hill near the fortress when the dog-fox saw the ferret coming towards them.  Deciding to be tough, Pikepaw grabbed his pike and yelled at the young ferret.
"Who are ye and what do ya want!  I am Pikepaw the Mighty, a lone mercenary wit my friend Ocitnan, if you go against us we will slay ya,"  The fox held his pike so the young ferret knew he could be slain easily before he could get close with his sword, "So are ye going to answer me!"
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

Almkman

Pikepaw you don't need three characters.

Wapekip

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN AND WE NEED THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE JOINED TO RP!

Almkman

I've done what my king as told me to do.

Wapekip

"Are you just going to stand there all day ferret or are you going to answer my question!"  Pikepaw yelled at Jax, still pointing his pike.  Ocitnan watched, keeping a look out for foes.

OOC: What are guys doing, lazing around.  Brock you better answer me or I will be forced to commit auto.

Brock

OOC: Sorry, I must've skipped over your first post.

"I am Jax Arrowpaw, a ferret warrior," Jax said, then he tripped over a rock.
"And I want nuttin cuz I just wanna be free from all evil in the world."  Jax eyed the fox suspiciously, then started walking away.

Wapekip

Pikepaw dropped his pike and cut off Jax Arrowpaw.
"I am sorry for what happened and I wish to call ye friend.  You never know who you can trust these days.  Lets say we go to this fortress."  Pikepaw and Ocitnan the Ancient left and walked towards the fortress so they could be seen by anyone on the towers or wall.  They did not know if Jax followed them.

Brock

Jax watched the two walk off for a while.  He almost started following him but he decided not to.  He was a loner.  Born to roam the land alone.  He continued walking.  He went the same direction as Pikepaw, but did not intend on meeting him again.  Little did he know that eventually they would cross paths again.

Pikepaw

Pikepaw and Ocitnan had no idea that Jax was behind them, they didn't care anyways.  They reached the fortress and the ancient lizard called up to RazorClaw in the tower above them.  Her voice was cracked and a bit croaky, but loud and strong none the less.
"You up there!  Can you let some creatures in for a rest, we are friends.  Joining your army may be discussed once we are inside.  So open the gates and let us in!"  

OOC: I thought this rp was dying, so I am saving it.  Don't let my efforts be in vain.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Brock

Jax walked far far away and was never seen again.  "Why was he never seen again?" some people ask, and the answer is that he ran into the Hannukah gnome and it killed him.  All that was left of him was a rotting corpse that was found shortly after the incident.

OOC: Meh.  I got bored with it.  Oh well.  Oh, and about the Hannukah gnome, I don't mean for it to make fun of Jewish people or anything like that, I myself am half Jewish.