[insert species here] masser...

Started by The Lady Shael, November 25, 2003, 07:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sun Jian

Dude i think leaders are THE WAY to go... Here's why.

You build all huts, and propaganda a lot. Then when that's done and you have leaders you can loot loot loot (the leader mission) and get TONS of money (I had 6 billion a while ago) and you demolish huts down to about 5,000 and build markets and foragers,buy and army... attack for land build huts and repeat!
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Wolf Snare

well, I agree with you on the leaders part, but demolishing your huts to 5 k? that would leave you with virtually no leaders. Not smart in my oppinion. Why not just suffer the loss of money and food after buying you troops instead of sacrificing your leaders. When you get leaders the objective is to keep them. (correct me if im wrong) ;)  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

calria

But if you do that, Wolf Snare, you get an amazing ratio, so you can do all kinds of stuff.

Wolf Snare

your ratio would be very poor if you did that, actually. He did not say that he would domolish the land, just transfer the huts over to foragers and markets. Doing that would just loose you alot of leaders, and your land amount would remain the same. If you were to demolish the huts for any reason at all, the smart thing to do would be demolish the unused land. Foragers and Huts would be of little use anyways.....
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

calria

Your leader ratio is based on leaders per hut, not leaders per land acre.

Juska

Your utility ratio is leaders/huts your attacking leader ratio is leaders/land along with your enemies land and leaders. What I do in turbo is beome a marten and feast and goldmine untill I got like 1billion food and 10billion cash then I tear down my huts and build barracks(marten has +20 training) or you can build .3 or your land camps to get great pm prices and buy like that. Then I attack with troops untill I am low on money or food, make sure you make you new land into huts, then I sell all troops on markets and repeat.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

If you had 2 million leaders, why would you demolish down to 5k huts when you could demolish until you had 12500 huts and have the same ratio with more leaders?  Unless you wanted to use the huts for other structures... in which case it depends of your strat as everything does. ^_^

Riverpaw

Quote from: calriaIt works quite well when you have lotsa time...
...which for me is never...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Wolf Snare

ok, I am now confused. your leader ratio is calculated according to your land amount in total, no?
I know in order to get more resources in generals hut it is better to have less land. And that generals hut is leaders per hut. right??
but if you demolished all of your huts aside from 5 k, and build other buildings with that land, your leader ratio for defending leader attacks would be horrible. you would loose a lot of your leaders and your ratio wouldn't be great because you still have excess land.
OR is it just the amount of land you have in huts??
:eats::eats: :snicker: :eats::eats:

Nevermind, I got Nohc to explain, I understand now.

[Merging a double post.]
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sonoras

I can mostly get a big army of everthing-except weasles-but then it all dies.

Ashyra Nightwing

My army always dies... I never have enough money... (thanks to #246 & #277..)

alacazar

Umm  I pride myself on hunting massers and taking there land after they attack me,   granted that amkes me vulnerable to massers.   I mass stoats more than most other units, but you will find me a Troop masser = numbers of all troops exept weasles  

Amoraq

LLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAADDDDDDEEEERRRRRRSSSS! Build lots of lots of leaders! Then you profaganda and leader loot and feast and steeal other peoples money! Muuhuhuhuhuhuuhahahahahhhahh! Once I had 11mil leaders and kept them for the rest of turbo which was about 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to go to sleep.

[Messing up the scroll bars, you are.]
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

calria

Yes, you definately need to sleep...

Sonoras