18-25
12 (48%)
26-35
2 (8%)
36+
1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Ruatine

From what I could find, one of these polls hasn't been done in awhile (since 2004/2005?). I'm curious to see how much the demographic has changed since I've been active here.

I'm 23.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

I turn 20 in a couple weeks!

I think the age demographic has just shifted a few years up. We still have a few original members, and I guess that seems to attract people our own age.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

kell

20 for a few more weeks then it's legal drinking planet wide
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Ruatine

I never actually took advantage of my legality when I turned 21, and I've still yet to find any kind of alcoholic drink that doesn't taste like piss.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ereptor

Im afraid when you do, and you will, because if that is your excuse for not drinking....sadly you will become the greatest alcoholic known to rwl.  My prediction you will die after drinking 14 apple martinis while running on reg using your iphone while crossing the street wearing nothing but a clown nose and stockings and yelling, "EREPTOR IS ONLINING ME!!"
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

QuoteIm afraid when you do, and you will, because if that is your excuse for not drinking....sadly you will become the greatest alcoholic known to rwl.  My prediction you will die after drinking 14 apple martinis while running on reg using your iphone while crossing the street wearing nothing but a clown nose and stockings and yelling, "EREPTOR IS ONLINING ME!!"

I actually LOLed. Deep belly laugh. Heh.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

I will not deleted this

Gorak

26 next week
but I'm still 12 at heart
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Ruatine

Quote from: Ereptor on November 18, 2008, 09:56:17 AM
Im afraid when you do, and you will, because if that is your excuse for not drinking....sadly you will become the greatest alcoholic known to rwl.  My prediction you will die after drinking 14 apple martinis while running on reg using your iphone while crossing the street wearing nothing but a clown nose and stockings and yelling, "EREPTOR IS ONLINING ME!!"

Er... I'm not quite sure what to say to that. You paint quite a disturbing picture.

In all seriousness, though, that's not the only reason why I don't drink much. The main reason: I don't like having my judgement impaired.

Briar

Quote from: Ereptor on November 18, 2008, 09:56:17 AM

Haha, that was good. I laughed at that one for a long while.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ruatine

Wow, I guess the average age has gone up by a few years. Instead of mostly everyone being high schoolers, mostly everyone is college age or over. (Out of everyone who's answered the poll anyway.)