first time back in a couple years...

Started by Deathclaw, May 14, 2009, 09:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

So.. I decided to reappear after being gone for a couple years.

What did I miss?? haha.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Holby

I will not deleted this

The Lady Shael

You've missed quite a lot. =p Stick around! *superglues* ...literally.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

You support man united? Right, that's enough to deem you legendary :D
Dont know you but welcome back
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Deathclaw

Quote from: Firetooth on May 15, 2009, 07:51:39 AM
You support man united? Right, that's enough to deem you legendary :D
Dont know you but welcome back

Haha ya... I'm ready for them to defend the Champions League on the 27th.. even though Darren Fletcher got screwed out of starting in the final.

And I've been good.. just getting ready for college and things like that lol.

Blobfish

That red card was out of order but meh, barca only just beat chelsea so I'm pretty sure we can beat em. We'd have to screw up magorly to not win the premership now.
Edit: Oops on other comp...this is my (Firetooth's other account btw)
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Deathclaw

Ya, it just pissed me off... he's a big game player and UEFA should change the rule and step in to reverse the card.

But Abidal and Dani Alves are both out, so they will be weak in the back. Pique will play fullback, I hated to see him leave United. But that leaves a gap in the center of defense and at the other fullback position.

Firetooth

Yeah. Lets just hope Ronaldo plays as good as he did against Arsenal, not dive and mess it up.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Deathclaw

Quote from: Firetooth on May 15, 2009, 04:01:07 PM
Yeah. Lets just hope Ronaldo plays as good as he did against Arsenal, not dive and mess it up.

I don't think he dives all that much anymore... he's just moving so fast, if someone touches him he has to go down.. he has no choice. He's not nearly as bad as scum Steven Gerrard.

Peace Alliance

Welcome back... to the topic at hand.

You gonna sign up and hone your skills? I wonder if I have need of a politician...

Deathclaw

Ya, I'm playing. A little bit rusty at the moment haha.

Takara

'Ello! I have no idea who you are because I'm fairly new (started 'bout a month ago, I suppose), but hi anyway! *franticwaving*

Heehee... My kitty has been deprived of my love all day and he's rubbing against me and licking my arm and elbow... I already cuddled him. -_-

But I luff him. He's so cute and fluffy... He's my favorite of all my nine pets. XP

Juska

I think I remember you  ;)

Welcome Back.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19