THEY LOVE ME! THEY REALLY REALLY LIKE ME!

Started by ~>John<~, April 11, 2003, 06:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

EDIT: Well, It was fun, but I'm going to be nice because of ultimate Boze. However, I'm slightly ticked off at Ad, and am going to save a copy of it on my comp.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

TR Shadow

~>John<~

[Edit] Same as above

EDIT: No Ad, I refuse. I can say whatever I want, in the rules of the forum.

So no, what I said was, I'm keeping it there
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

TR Shadow

~>John<~

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

LOL who cares it's funny.  I don't mind..

TR Shadow

Menatus

Trident

A bunch of huggy stuff was in it.   :D   I really don't mind it being there; if we act that way, then everybody might as well know.  No need to be Zen or Aloof about it.  

Rabid_Kangaroo_Keith

Quote from: Menatus....what did it say?
Ok, you remember that thing with Julie, Shael, and Kilk?  Yeah, that's basically the same thing, but with Julie, Trident, and John.  *Hops around in little circles*

-Keith-

The Lady Shael

ROFL. Apparently they don't need to have an....unusual....chat conversation. ^_^ Trident and John don't seem to mind...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

~>John<~

we dont mind at all, same with aqualis

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

TR Shadow

I have a personal reason for not wanting you to have that up.  Really, John, edit it.  And take it out of your sig.

Trident

Aw, I think it's cute!  John thinks it's important to be in his signature, so that means we're...important...yeah...umm...Yay..?

*Hugs John*
And Ad
And Aqualis...
Then John once more.

Boze (Admin)

John, I'm not going to edit your post, and I have told Ad not to. However, if Julie has asked you nicely to remove it, don't you think the nice thing to do would be to remove it?

Now you have done quite a bit of spamming recently. I have considered resetting your post count (see the spamming rule). Maybe this could be overlooked if you were to do the right thing.
That's me!