Troops

Started by Quamicauzilot, February 17, 2003, 11:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quamicauzilot

Personally, unless I've suffered heavy losses of a particular type of troop, I tend to buy all types at once with some obscure ratio in there somewhere.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

windhound

I tend to go with stoats, because everyone else seems to go with rats and I need somthing to break other's defences...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ponies!!! I have to keep them happy... *buys underground grass to feed to her underground ponies.*

Menatus

Everyone masses Rats and Stoats, and are left with only around 100,000 skiffs and 200,000 weasels. But I mass rats and stoats too :P

I use standards alot (another reason I don't have a lot of troops) so I buy everything.

Holby

I get everything in mercenaries, but rats more than others because they're cheap :)
When I can only afford 20,000 skiffs and not many more stoats, it sort of turns me off buying the expensive ones- I do all the same :D .
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

I'm over average on stoats weasels and skiffs, under by like 100,000 in rats...
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Badrang the Tyrant

What are ponies?

Abby The Rat

It a term used on the forum for peaceful non-attacking warlords. The full name is

Happy pony rising
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

It is owned by Ragefur, I believe, but used most often by either Menatus or Calria- I've forgotten which.
:huh:  
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

You forgotten, wow.

It was used most by Calria.

And maybe, I start using it.

~Goes around looking for Ponies~

You got some Calria?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

I buy Skiffs... You can get rat-fat, if you know what I mean...

I was a Happy Pony Raiser on the old server... Only 32 attacks... I thought 20,000 rats was a lot... Until I saw the stats of the people around me and decided to get more troops...

Badrang the Tyrant

i use to be a pony raiser...then i learned to be heartless....

Badrang the Tyrant

Menatus, where did you get your avatar?

Holby

Badrang, have you seen the edit button? <_<

I had 20,000 rats when I came out of protection- got me nowhere. I just got annoyed retals.
I will not deleted this

Aqualis

At the moment I am buying mostly stoats, but I buy other stuff. I like to keep my rat above 1 million. And I randomly buy weasels and skiffs.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis