Killing time

Started by The Obliterator, May 02, 2009, 06:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

If Quixote (#6) and Krowdon Kuran (#26) cannot give me a very good explaination as to why they took me down to 2k land then proceded to fail enough attacks to kill me they are going to find themslves dead very soon.
This is just a warning to them and im just telling everyone so people like shadow know why i did it and wont decide to kill me for it.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Night Wolf

And I wish to inform you that if you kill either of them I will kill you, for they are both allies of mine.

windhound

Impressive.  Off to a good start I see

I am moderately curious about the cause for the aggression.  What'd you do to them Oblit? :P
I mean.  Leader suicides kill leaders, but I never pictured troop suicides as doing much good
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Obliterator

I think what i did to them was take land off them i think???
Anyways Lone Wolf i havn't played this game for 2 years (I think) to be scared by you.
Frankly i laughed when i saw that i could kill you just as easily.
So anyways it was unprovoked and also i just found out that Lone Wolf himself decided that he wanted to kill another of my clan mates as well so if he cant tell me a good reason as to why he did that he's on my kill list too.

Night Wolf

My reasons are my own, and I havent played for two months to be scared of you. :P

The Obliterator

Then dont be but i can assure you that there will be revenge.

This is reminiscent of around 5 rounds ago when around 5 people killed me and each and everyone of them died by my hand by the end of the round. I dont like doing it but if you provoke me i can and will kill you.

[edit]might i add that you really got to get better at kill runs those were horrible

windhound

Quote from: Night Wolf on May 02, 2009, 10:02:11 PM
My reasons are my own, and I havent played for two months to be scared of you. :P

Er.  That's basically saying you have no reason

Its not so much a matter of being skeered of each other as it is playing in a decent, sane manner
I mean, feel free to play in any manner you see fit, but be prepared to take the retal for it
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

They might just've been hitting you low so your next run fails, dont jump to conclusions.
But of course, some motives are never discovered.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Obliterator

Um... im indying it cant hurt me.
also i was attacked till about 2k land and the someone sent me net and all furtehr attacks failed and those failed attacks would have been enough to kill me.
Also aust was taken down to 23 acres at wich time he saved himself.
You tell me how that was not a kill attempt.

Firetooth

It'd make you waste far more turns gathering land.
Idk about Aust though...
Krowdon's part was just hitting ya low I think, Night Wolf admitted to doing it with intent of kill though.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Marell

Quote from: The Obliterator on May 03, 2009, 06:25:51 AM
Um... im indying it cant hurt me.
also i was attacked till about 2k land and the someone sent me net and all furtehr attacks failed and those failed attacks would have been enough to kill me.
Also aust was taken down to 23 acres at wich time he saved himself.
You tell me how that was not a kill attempt.

Looking in the news search it shows they only failed another 16 attacks against you after you got sent troops. Not saying I dont agree with everything else your saying, just noting that it would take a lot more than 16 attacks to take your last 2k land (unless you mean they actually failed to perform like another 80 leader attacks which doesn't show up?).

Juska

Hitting an Indy low actually makes a large difference in the end net gain, I'd rather start at 15k than 2k any day.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Obliterator

Ok lets put it this way for all you people out there.
If someone did the same thing to you and hit you down to 2k land and then your friend was hit down to 23 acres what would you do would you kill back.

Firetooth

Quote from: The Obliterator on May 03, 2009, 05:54:29 PM
Ok lets put it this way for all you people out there.
If someone did the same thing to you and hit you down to 2k land and then your friend was hit down to 23 acres what would you do would you kill back.
[/quoteNo.
That'd be a waste of resources and turns, and I might not even suceed.
I'd give them the finger by locking land :P

The Obliterator

A kill run for me is not wasted.
I can do a rather succesful indy run while doing a kill run.