Joining Armarda, and any problems

Started by Firetooth, November 09, 2007, 01:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Just to say, really consider joining, if your worried or interested just email my account. :-D
  Firetooth
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Yes his acount number and details is: Firetooth (#29) thanks

Shadow

is the third recruitment topic necessary?

dont answer this, you know the answer and so does everyone else who reads this
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Percy

I think we should all vote to reset Pippin's post count :P

wolf bite

This IS THE 3RD topic on the same subject!

I warned Pippin not to open a new one. I can?t prove if Pippin told Firetooth to open this knowing it was against the rules.

Firetooth is the one that opened this so I can?t (as of yet) punish him because he had no other warnings and only 9 posts.

You guys are getting on thin ice. I have a life outside of checking all new posts to see if people are behaving.

From this time on, the MODs are free to move post and topic to an unseen place. They will notify an Admin of any violations, and if that Admin feels the violation was intentional, there WILL be a punishment. Depending on the level of the violation, such things as a 25% post count reduction or a 1 to 3 day banning will be implemented.

(Slams topic shut and stomps on it!)

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=7766.0

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

(I'd like to point out that I had to give myself a good laugh about the "stomps on it!" part....But Seriously, the need for multiple threads on the SAME topic is ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY!!!
~Scarwake
~Mod Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles