0 (0%)
Shannon
2 (50%)
The two toms who help them
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Firetooth

I like football :-D Man U are my favourite team
I also like stratergy games like age of empires.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Kool I like hockey  :-P Plus I also surport arsenal :roll: and plus I love stratergy games like redwall warlords and age of empires.

You should realy play Civilization, it's amazing :-o and plus Man u are top for now but by 1 point i think but arsenal have 2 games to play  :-P

LT 8-)

PS: Man u suck  :wink:

Firetooth

Lol! :roll:
Man U rule, your just like someone i've known since I began school agesa and ages ago, he always thought arsenal were the best. "sigh"
  Oh well, your doing well this season... so far.
   I own all but one ages of empire expansion pack (rome) but have played on that, have you ever played empire at war? :?

8-) 8-) 8-)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Lol we are dominating so far  :-P and i vaugely remember and age of empire games as i only borrowed it from a friend  :evil:
but im awsome at all civilitzation games :-P And arsenal rock  :wink:

Firetooth

ok then, the only one i've played for long time s the 3rd one though, cause I'm not into them at the moment, I usually pla them in winter, so soon. bbbbrrrrrrrr :|
   plus bear, this is my website www.freewebs.com/kotoriscool.com

pippin the mighty

Ok kool but the link doesn't work  :-( And my names pippin :wink:

Firetooth

k pippin then, just type
www.freewebs.com/kotoriscool

One of my friends said it didn't work, but others say it did, sorry if it doesn't. :oops:

:-D :-D hope u r doing well

pippin the mighty

Thanks it's working now, can you help me make a website :? :?

LT :wink:

Firetooth

ok, just go to www.freewbs.com, it's complety free and u can make up to 20 pages with music and effects! Plus if u become a member (I'm not) you can have unlimited pages and unlimited paragraphs in each page (origanly only 15 on each page.)
  If ur stuck about something, mail me. :-D

pippin the mighty

Thanks i love all your sith stuff, do you think you could actually help me make it :?, as your really good at it and all 8-) :-D

Firetooth

ok, if u give me ur address, I can give u some hints on how to do it, here are some 4 now:
click EDIT
First edit your homepage, for effects, click effects button (there is music and stufff like that)
The you can make other pages
Read turtorials about how to make polls, frums etc. thats how I learned dat bit.  :-D

pippin the mighty

ok thanks very much, can you create it for me i dont understand if you need the details just ask 8-)

Firetooth

by da way, I meant website address :| ? ? ? ? I love the GOP! Gopher party!

Firetooth

Quote from: pippin the mighty on November 10, 2007, 04:18:35 AM
ok thanks very much, can you create it for me i dont understand if you need the details just ask 8-)
k then, I'll tell u your password, but you must change as soon as I give u, I'm going now, bye! :-D

pippin the mighty

please dont go  :-(