2 (11.8%)
Sunday league
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Firetooth

Mine is obviously RWL :-D

I like every game there though :-)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Same i like cizilization though...

Firetooth

cool go to spa room 101 after I made the next poll
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Of the choices, RWL, however there are half a dozen good games you left off the list.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Sorry I was in a rush when I made this, :-( please anyone leave suggestions about new polls or tell me if you think I have left out something important.

pippin the mighty

Yo, what bout runescape? do you play it?

Firetooth

pippin the mighty

Ok, got an acount i can have? lol

Firetooth

hahaha. So imature lol, quit going off topic

pippin the mighty

Gen. Volkov

Both of you, shut up.

Now, ones you should have included?

Empire Earth

Command and Conquer

The Total War series.

Starcraft

Warcraft 3

LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth

There's a whole slew of other good ones out there too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

pippin, shut up, sorry :-)

Volky, as well as me HATING WOW, I wasn't talking about web RPG'S, I admit I missed some out, and thanks for pointing out my mistakes, now all I gotta do is make a ONLINE RPG poll

Firetooth

Quote from: Firetooth on November 19, 2007, 01:07:25 PM
pippin, shut up, sorry :-)

Volky, as well as me HATING WOW, I wasn't talking about web RPG'S, I admit I missed some out, and thanks for pointing out my mistakes, now all I gotta do is make a ONLINE RPG poll
sorry Volky, posted in wrong one, ment to post in RPG'S 

Thanks for the extra stratergygames :-D

Faerd

Of the choices, it's between AoE and RWL. However you forgot a lot of the classic board games as well such as Risk...
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Firetooth

yeah sorry, I'm already reaching for my deadorant bottle, you know to mch lol.
*trys to use his old deodrant death on faerd but gets beaten up and hides in a ces pit* hehe...lol :evil: