Bounty on Merrick

Started by Firetooth, December 07, 2007, 11:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Merrick left the armarda with thornclaw, who got disabled for double accounts, he claimed the armarda had *to many rules* and rebbeled making the clan We win! Or Erikan as they prefer to call it, the armarda is willing yo give a bounty of for his death:
1bil $
500mil food
1mil loyalty
500k of a chosen troop type
I don't usually aprove of assasinating but they didn't tell us they left and we figured by looking at scores. Traitors deserve death. If they would've said I might be more forgiving...also merrick and thornclaw had been causing trouble last round as well as this round, especially with Bregan D'aerthe. Viper dead would be bonus but it's merrick I'm really after.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

well ill match the offer, they must die and 3 times that if viper goes down aswell

Firetooth

yes but the cash will have to wait for 2days then it will be ready, everything else is though.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Yes, when you eant it its yours from me, but if you want it another time feel free. And we are still looking for members for the armarda, sorry for going off topic

Firetooth

Yeah very naughty pip lol...
*The thing I would've posted here would've saved you finding out his stats*

I don't care how they get killed just that they do for rebbeling. :P

pippin the mighty

Will there be any takers? or anyone to match the offer?

The Obliterator

its not worth my while at the moment

if i get knocked down tons then mabey
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

It's a start, come on we will pay aanyone who'll do this what we siad and/or more :)

Juska

Hmm, maybe I should war and stop trying to net with no food.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Shadow

why is there a bounty on him?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Good reasons
He openkly followed thornclaw out of the armara without syaing
Thornclaw had double accounts
Never thanked me for the help I gave him
Got the aramrda (and me) into lots of troublle
Claimed him and thornclaw left the armarda because of *too many rules*

I'm not asking you ta kill him, well I am, but anyway... he's a double-crossing traitor. The armarda is sick of bein' told off because of him so we're taking him down.

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Firetooth on December 07, 2007, 03:07:39 PM
Good reasons
He openkly followed thornclaw out of the armara without syaing
Thornclaw had double accounts
Never thanked me for the help I gave him
Got the aramrda (and me) into lots of troublle
Claimed him and thornclaw left the armarda because of *too many rules*

I'm not asking you ta kill him, well I am, but anyway... he's a double-crossing traitor. The armarda is sick of bein' told off because of him so we're taking him down.

Yup, but i will triple it triple it now as we need it done soon, we barely have rules anyway the common ones about asking for help and being loyal and such

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

I think he meant the *no sacking, murdering etc*ones I pasted from shadow

pippin the mighty