Argh.. How do you kill people?

Started by Sam Panda, December 09, 2007, 03:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Panda

Seriously... I've been completely destroying Merrick Razorfang for the bounty, and hes at 151 acres now, but it wont let me attack him because he's defenseless.

How do you kill people, guys? Do you have to reduce them to 0 land, which is impossible 'cos your generals/leaders won't attack him, or what? Please tell me..

Shadow

you need to drop some net in order to attack people that low

try selling any extra armies. Alternatively, you can send him food to make his net higher.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

A good example of where we (the staff) need to start working on more elaborate game messages, so that there isn't a misunderstanding.

Anyways, Shadow is right, Sam, you need to lower your Networth value. To do this you can try to sell your troops, or even demolish and then "Drop Unused Land" to lower how much land you have. Thats because land and army are worth Networth.

Wolf Snare

At the moment, I am working on a newb guide that will help many new players in all different aspects of the game. However, I dont think I am going to mention anything on kills, as I look down upon them unless they are seriously provoked. Sides, new people dont need to learn about killing others out of the game.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)