Why are you carrying a weasel?

Started by Kilkenne, June 12, 2011, 11:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prussia

I understand. Children today are rude. I get mocked sometimes by them. their insults mean nothing to me. hey are young. But if we teach the children right, they can change the behavior of society. That is why if I have children, they will know what respect is.

Mr.Grimm

Good for you. Now I just have to put phase three into action...

Ungatt Trunn II

Child acts up, hit 'em. Act up again? Hit 'em harder. Not that complicated, folks.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

The Lady Shael

Martens are weasels?  ??? *mindblown*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mr.Grimm

No, martens and weasels are just in the same family known as mustelidae. There are other members in this family as well, including: badgers, skunks, ferrets, otters, and I believe fishers and minks.

Forgot to mention wolverines.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 12, 2011, 06:37:30 PM
Child acts up, hit 'em. Act up again? Hit 'em harder. Not that complicated, folks.

i'd love to do that. Cant bring myself to. Some children need a good whack. Knock some sense into 'em.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Or everyone could just wait until my attack weasels are ready. Just saying.

Ungatt Trunn II

I said hit them, not kill!

Unless they're celebrity children. What ridiculous names!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

A world without children is what the future generation needs.

Ungatt Trunn II

I agree with you in theory...

But in practice the only way that'd work is if we nuke Antarctica.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

Way ahead of you. Prepare launch sequence!

Krowdon

Stop! dont do that! I need snow and ice to keep my heart beating!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss.

Au voir, Antarctica!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon