Sorry

Started by , January 22, 2003, 11:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorry for the 1/22/03 downtime. Got it fixed. My mistake.

Mark

What waz wrong? :huh:  ;)  :wacko:  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Menatus

It was down.  

Deathclaw

Glory, Glory, Man United!

Holby

Pointless comment

NOTE: At least it's (the down time) better than when DEX started, I couldn't put up with being away from the game so long  :unsure:
I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

Oh, and your comment had a point?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Holby

Well, I was going to say "Stupid comment," but that's mean. Pointless- well, the wrong word. What I was attempting to point out, was that your post was warring.
That's all.
I will not deleted this

pointless, stupid, who cares. You can just say pointlessly stupid and save urself the argument!

Abby The Rat

You know, what the point of keep going on about someones pointless comment/post? Is it a way of getting more post?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

General Austin

Yup, I think so. It's apparent;y a big thing to have the most posts...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Yes, like right now, i have nothin to say, but i will post it anyway so that i advance in my amout of posts!

Holby

Since you're all confused about this "post warring" business, I will explain.

Some people post to get more. Yes, 2nd ranked on top 10 posters isn't enough, they just have to get 50 more to beat Menatu- err, the top person.

Other people find the post-warring extremely annoying, and say so, even if they participate in it in some form or another. Often being unfair to the accused.

Other people get annoyed at the other people who are annoyed at the annoying other post-warriors and say so. This is even worse.

Other people ignore the other annoying people who get annoyed at the other people getting annoyed, and the annoying people, and actually post something helpful/funny/off topic/on topic.

There ya go. You all understand.

NOTE: Everybody loves the lemon colour markers :)  Just like they like baby kangaroos and cheese.
I will not deleted this

Everybody loves the lemon colour markers  Just like they like baby kangaroos and cheese?? WHat teh hell does taht mean?

Menatus

Who? Did I hear my name somewhere?

Hmmm...

Must have been a cough.