Knighthood conferred

Started by Stormclaw, February 27, 2003, 07:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormclaw

Let the record show that on this day, February 27th, in the year 2003, Ad the Rat was created a Knight of th e Order of the Forest Star. Following is an extract from the ceremony.

Stormclaw: Ad, player of Redwall Warlords in good standing, kneel.
Ad the Rat: ~Kneels~
Storm: Have you been kind to those about you and held to a standard of honor, however devious it is?
Ad: Yes, I have.
Storm: Will you uphold the rules of the game and thereby set an example to others?
Ad: I will, forever.
Storm: I hereby dub thee Knight in the Order of the Forest Star. Rise, Sir Ad the Valiant.
Ad: ~Rise~
Ad: I thank Thee.
Ad: ~Bows~
TR Shadow: w00t!
Aqualis: *cheers*
TR Shadow: *hugs ad*
Storm: All hail Sir Ad! Three cheers!
Storm: Hip hip hoooray!
Shadow: woohoo!
Aqualis: *cheers*
Trident: *claps*
Trident: *huggeth*
Ad: ~Hugs everone~
Ad: ~bows~
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Mysterious Guy

Wot, wot?
Does Ad know?

Why only Ad?

Hehe. Congrats Ad.

The Lady Shael

*applauds and cheers* Congrats Ad! Or Sir Ad, I should say...you should do this kind of thing more often, Stormy...let's see, you could do it for the girls too....instead of "Sir", it would be "Lady", but that's already my title...ah well...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

~>John<~

wait.....make ad a lord,then  HE can knight  good people
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Abby The Rat

That Admins, Admins are the Lords you know.....
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

General Austin

Awwwww, lucky duck, Ad! *claps* Can others be a knight, too? I'd think there wouldn't be another induction for a while, but I'd like to know if I would be eligible...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

I'm nowhere near eligible, too warlike, but what the heck.

Stormclaw

Yes, Aus, there likely will be other Knights or Ladies, and no, not for a while.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Menatus

Hmm...that stupid Sword of Redwall guy is making me re-do the weasel pic, so you can have it.

http://home.graffiti.net/koyunto/roar/blueeyed.jpg yeah, it wasn't the best, but whats so bad about it?

Blackeyes

I was wondering Storm I am new but always folloow the rules of the game I am not some great warlord who attacks everyone in sight but I can hold my own unless I am desperetly being attacked so Iwas wondering would there be a spot for a younger warlord like my self???? :unsure:  :unsure:  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....