"Move South" and "Move North"?

Started by Theilt, January 13, 2004, 11:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theilt

What do the "Move South" and "Move North" commands in the "General's Hut" do? I can remember a page talking about some stratagy of moving to a place where scouting yealded more land, but that is all the documentation I found on that. If anyone could point me to some documentation on what those things do, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

~CompJinx/Theilt/Eveblood.

wolf bite

Jaska has done some great work on the subject.  Too bad I can't find the info he sent me right now.

But in general. you start as far south as you can get.  The further south the better your leaders gain, the more north you go, then better your armies gain.  But mostly people use the locations to hide form those that have not raised raiders.

Wolf BIte
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

Isnt it just, more or less:

Southlands:  less land  / more leaders
Mossflower:  med. land / med. leaders
Northlands:  more land / less leader

*nods* and location hiding works good..  esp. when others cant get their raiders prepared..  or wont prepare their raiders..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Weasel Liberation Mov

You forgot something...

In the Northlands, you gain troops much quicker. You also lose more in each attack.

So, if you had a good leader ratio and a bunch of turns, you could move to the Northlands, train a ton of troops, and then hike south so you lose less in each attack. I'll have to try that sometime...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Juska

Who is Jaska? Pleae spell name correctly if you mea me. I did some work, here what I found. You explore 25% more land while in Moss. than in south you explore 50% more land while in North than in south. In both Moss. and North you gain leaders/loyalty -50%. You gain 5% more troops in Moss. than in south and 22.5% more in North than in south, you also gain more land when attacking in north and you lose more land when hit, though I don't know a percent. Everything there has only been tested once and might not be 100% accurate. Oh and in every other catagorie there is no difference. So leader go South, Troops go North, if your stupid or want to location hide go Moss.

You lose less trops when attacked? It is quite easy to go from north to south you just need the loyalty, if you don't have the ratio demo some huts.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

wolf bite

Sorry Juska for the typo.  I was hopping you would post that information here.  

Thanks,

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blood Wake

i never knew bout that, it should have been in your journal. yiss yiss
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Holby

Thanks for that Juska, I didn't know, either. Good job.
I will not deleted this

Juska

I didn't find that out untill after wolf posted his journal blood wake.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19