Rain Man

Started by Krowdon, May 07, 2013, 05:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Has anyone else seen this?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

In class, after they forced us to read "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time"
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Oh. It was mentioned in my Psychology Class so I came home and watched it on Netflix.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Typhon

ive watched it a few times.

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on May 07, 2013, 07:41:31 PM
Oh. It was mentioned in my Psychology Class so I came home and watched it on Netflix.

Did you get emotional because I did.

Night Wolf

did you just ask yourself a question?

Ungatt Trunn II

And they say I'm the crazy one...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

check your darn messages!

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on May 08, 2013, 07:10:02 AM
did you just ask yourself a question?

It was a question for you.

Typhon

Why did you quote yourself?
And no i did not get emotional

Night Wolf

I dont really remember much about it actually, except when hes trying to cross the street and the light changes

Camaclue

not much to go on
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Basically it's a guy who finds out his dad left all his money to his brother (that he didn't know he had), who is an autistic savant. (Is that the right way to phrase that)

Ungatt Trunn II

I've heard idiot-savant before...
DIE HIPPIE DIE