Gone already?

Started by Sharptooh, February 12, 2012, 09:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

lol, they were the most uncontroversial gag's I've ever issued. If he can't handle criticism these are the wrong forums for him. RWLers like to criticize.

Sevah

I deleted because I got onlined 3 times in 1 run.

Not only that but I spent the 2 days before that afk and made my solo runs within a couple of minutes. Getting onlined by 3 people in the 5minutes I intended to spend running really peed me off.

cmon. you guys have an 8 man clan. Show some sportsmanship
Glad I was gagged and got a full page of negative criticism. At least I know that when I restarted the day after and bashed you all senseless it was well deserved.

MUCH MORE TO COME. REGRET YOUR WORDS COS FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS YOUR GETTING NOWHERE

This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Peace Alliance

Uh oh, you aren't planning to hire more newbs to attack me are you?

Threats acknowledged and ignored.

Firetooth

Sevz, you are a "whining little girl," as you would say. All you do is get your crones to do the work and delete if you face any kind of resistance. ::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

I thought you were leaving Sevah?

Rakefur

C'mon guys. If he wants to sling insults let him. But don't beg for his gagging, and then do the same thing he does.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Shadow

Quote from: Rakefur on February 15, 2012, 01:37:44 PM
C'mon guys. If he wants to sling insults let him. But don't beg for his gagging, and then do the same thing he does.
This. It's clear that he will never leave of his own accord, so just ignore it and let it be.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Never begged for sevz gagging, and as a player he's a good opponent, however I am getting tired of his continual tactic of deleting then rejoining. Lame.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Sure, but it is just a cry for attention, so by acknowledging it you just make him do it more.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

Unfortunately this game is designed backwards. Enjoy the beatdowns. I like deleting and restarting
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Sharptooh

I love the way you didn't answer any of our criticisms with that post.

I think Shadows right though, ignoring you is the best policy, wonder if I can write a JavaScript program to hide your posts . . .

Wolf Snare

Ollie, you need help bro??

Make Peace (#29)

PEACE-- what's this guy trying to make you do??

haha
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

lol, not to be outdone, it seems Sevs has now built an entire clan to help him fight me on turbo. That's funny, 5 people join a clan to fight one passive peace-maker.

It would almost be cute if it weren't kinda sad... Nah, it's still cute.

Wolf Snare

wow, I didn't know you changed your name. sorry. :/

seriously though, my clan is not in any way after you. Sevz attacked you on his own, I'll pay you back what was taken. tally up the losses please.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

63 attacks from your clan today certainly make it look like y'all are very very worried about what I'm going to do with the 9k land I scouted peacefully, lol.