Gone already?

Started by Sharptooh, February 12, 2012, 09:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

I can assure you that I personally didn't attack you, nor did I even know that that was your account. Over half of those alleged attacks were sevah, and I only just invited two new hordes to my clan an hour ago. I assure you I don't have any vendetta against you, nor was my clan instructed in any way to attack you. I'll stop the chaos as best I can, do you believe me?

What reason would I have to target you?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

I think the point is to make you scout them more land, Peace.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 16, 2012, 12:37:10 AM
lol, not to be outdone, it seems Sevs has now built an entire clan to help him fight me on turbo. That's funny, 5 people join a clan to fight one passive peace-maker.

It would almost be cute if it weren't kinda sad... Nah, it's still cute.

You call yourself passive? this insults me on many levels and is merely another reason for me to pillage you 1000more times this round and 1000times next round.

Please describe what passive is about and then go dig up all your negative remarks. Gimme a highlight reel of how you put people down and avoid accountability.
Yapping only gets us so far.
Step in the ring punks. I'd go either karate rules or mma
2 on 1 PA+shadow vs Sevz. I'll show you how a man of 70kg with a brain and co ordination can make fools of ignorant admins. Because i'm a nice guy i'll finance the operation and hit softly for the first round. 10 bucks says you'll both weasel out
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Peace Alliance

Haaahahabaha, oh man, that was funny. I know you meant it to be though, lol.

I think part of the problem is that you are under the false impression that pacivity is somehow the same as being submissive. I have explained this in the past: I follow the third way. I don't fight and I don't flee. That's the misconception. Do you know what it meant when Jesus (ya, ya, I know, there I go bringin him up again - bear with me) said to turn the other cheek? Well in "Jewish custom, one could only strike another with the right hand. And Jesus specifically says, 'if a man strikes you on the left cheek, turn and offer him your right'. Well, for a man to strike someone in an inferior way, it would be a back hand, which is what Jesus is describing. But when you turn and offer him your right cheek, you are offering to let him strike you with his pen hand or fist, which you would only do to an equal. "

You keep talking about how weak and pathetic I am because I am passive; then you complain because I'm not as submissive as you accused me of being.

Gen. Volkov

Quote2 on 1 PA+shadow vs Sevz. I'll show you how a man of 70kg with a brain and co ordination can make fools of ignorant admins. Because i'm a nice guy i'll finance the operation and hit softly for the first round. 10 bucks says you'll both weasel out

You did not just seriously challenge two people on the other side of the world to actual physical fight. THAT. IS. IDIOTIC. Remember what I said about times you should just not post? This is another of those times.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sharptooh

Those times seem to be most of the time . . .

Sevah

It's not about being submissive. You remind me of a nagging old woman rather than a bringer of light.

Obviously the fistfight challenge wouldn't happen because you two are mice. People like to see an exhibition. Think it over, we youtube it and redwall would get heaps of players sign up  ;)

Peace Alliance

omg he might actually be serious?

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

I am a provider of entertainment.

cloud

Quote from: Sevah on February 16, 2012, 07:22:32 AM
Step in the ring punks. I'd go either karate rules or mma
2 on 1 PA+shadow vs Sevz. I'll show you how a man of 70kg with a brain and co ordination can make fools of ignorant admins. Because i'm a nice guy i'll finance the operation and hit softly for the first round. 10 bucks says you'll both weasel out

I'll be your Huckleberry.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...